Chapter 71: Images

Start from the beginning

He wraps his arms around me tightly and kisses the top of my head. He shifts underneath me and brings his hand up above us and acts like he's snapping a picture.

"What in the world are you doing?"

"Taking a picture." He says like it's obvious.

"You don't have a camera."

"I know that silly. This is one of those moments."

"What?"

"Really good moments in life that you don't want to forget... You take a mental picture of them. Save the image of the moment in your memory. This is one of those moments."

"That is so Harry of you." I laugh. Could he be more sweet?

"I'll take that as a compliment. This isn't the first one I've taken of us by the way. I have a whole bunch of images up here I won't forget." He taps the side of his head as I look up at him.

"Like what?" I ask. This is the Harry that I love the most. The weird sweet cute Harry.

"Ummmmm... When we danced on the street, at the beach, a couple times when I woke up next to you. Which sadly doesn't happen often cause you get up way to bloody early. Oh and of course whenever I get you naked. I definitely take mental pictures of that."

"And perverted Harry is back!"

"Cheeky Harry. And just so you know, all my favorites are the ones with you in them."

"You are quite the charmer." I smile up at him.

"No, I'm just in love." He smiles back at me and my heart melts.

He tightens his arms around me once again and I look back down, snuggling into him. I feel his breathing deepen as he drifts off to sleep.

"Harry?..." I ask quietly.

"Yeah love?" He mumbles, half asleep.

I remain silent till I'm sure he's fallen asleep completely.

"I'm in love with you." I whisper, barely hearing my own words.

I feel myself drift off thinking about the day when I'll really be able to tell him.

"We're here!" Niall yells through the bus, making both Harry and I jolt awake.

"Wow, we slept a long time." I say, sitting up and looking out the window, "We're already at the venue."

Harry's eyes light up, "Tom and Lux are here. Wait till you see her Av, she's so cute. You'll love her."

"Well come on then!" I get up and pull him up with me.

We head off of the bus, Harry pulling me behind him as he practically runs into the building.

"Lux!" Harry yells as we spot Lou hugging Tom and holding the hand of a little blonde girl.

The little girl turns when she hears Harry and giggles, running up to him. He swiftly picks her up and hugs her tightly.

"I mist you Hawwe!" She gives him a kiss right on the lips making him chuckle.

"Missed you too baby girl. I have a present for you." He smiles at her and pulls out a ring pop from his pocket.

"I wuv it!" She giggles as he leans down, letting her little feet touch the floor as he kisses the top of her head.

"Lux, this is Ava." He points to me so I lean down next to them and smile at her.

"You're purrti!" She smiles at me.

"So are you! And I love your dress!"

She twirls around for me before putting her arms around my neck. I give her a tight squeeze before she runs back to Lou, showing off Harry's present.

"God, she's adorable!" I smile at him.

"I know. I can't wait to have kids. I want like six of her... Not right now, but like someday. And maybe not quite six." He laughs and rubs the back of his neck.

"You'll be a great dad."

"And you'll be a great mum." He leans down and gives me a quick kiss as my heart shatters into little pieces.

"Come meet Tom." Harry smirks at me and starts pulling me towards them.

"In a minute. I need to run to the bathroom real quick." I pull my hand out of his and give him a fake smile, "I'll be right back."

He nods as I turn and walk away quickly, heading down a corridor to find the closest restroom.

I barely make it inside before tears start running down my cheeks. Maddie would be the same age as her. Such a fun cute age. And Harry wants kids, of course he does, he would be an amazing dad. But I can't have kids. The doctor told me that I couldn't after what happened. The thought makes my heart ache.

I cried for days then and I feel like curling up into a ball on the floor and doing the same all over again.

I can't give him what he wants.

I'll never be able to.

And I won't take that away from him, not after it was taken away from me.

_________________

A/N: If you are enjoying the story, please vote! I spend hours and hours writing this and it only takes a second. It would mean so much to me and to getting my story out there! Thanks!! ;)