Chapter 35: No Going Back

-Poppy's POV-

As Harry begins to play and the lads all start singing, Niall wraps his arm around my shoulders and hands me another beer.

I can't help but watch Ava. She's so bloody happy when she's around Harry. He's a cheeky bastard, but he really is perfect for her. I can slowly see the walls she's built up coming down. It's like he brought her back to life.

I just wish they would push on with it already. The sexual tension between those two even gets me worked up, resulting in one very lucky Niall.

I swear when I met the man he was like a scared kitten, but now he even surprises me in the bedroom, and that's saying something. His fit little arse never disappoints.

The song they all are singing is smashing, but it's our last night here and I plan to make a proper go of it. Tomorrow we all parts ways, and I'm not sure when we will see each other again.

The song ends and everyone gives a round of whistles and cheers.

After dinner Gemma, Aston, and Calum decide to go for a swim in the pool, leaving the rest of us to roast marshmallows.

Niall repeatedly tries to roast me the perfect one but ends up burning it to a crisp every time. He's gutted but I assure him he can make it up to me later.

"So have you two finally set a date yet?" Luke asks Zayn and Perrie.

"Not yet mate, there's no rush." Zayn answers him.

"But we are doing some planning for it." Perrie adds, "We have a location picked out and a few other things. Oh, and Ava is going to write us a song!"

"I'm going to try." Ava speaks up. The girl is always so unsure of herself. I miss being the one to push her out of her comfort zone, but I think that's Harry's job now.

"You're going to smash it." Zayn assures her.

"What about you two?" I ask Louis and Eleanor. I laugh to myself at the darts Louis is shooting at me with his eyes.

"We are happy with what we are right now." Eleanor smiles at me.

"Yes Poppy, very happy." Louis raises an eyebrows at me, "What about you and Niall?"

I laugh, poor lad thinks he is going to make me uncomfortable. Unfortunately he is an amateur trying to play the game with a world champion.

"I think we are both satisfied right now with proper bonks, heavy snogging, and tossing off to each other on the phone." I respond proudly.

Niall chokes on his drink and spits it out. I smack him on the back to help him recover and then give Louis my sweetest smile.

Eleanor quickly speaks up, trying to change the conversation, "What I want to know is when you are planning on having babies!?"

"Really El?" Louis complains. "Sorry Zayn, she is down right obsessed with the messy little buggers."

Eleanor slaps Louis on the arm before continuing, "All girls want babies Louie!"

My eyes fly towards Ava, who shifts uncomfortably on her blanket. This could go to shite very quickly.

"We definitely do, but that' s a ways down the road!" Perrie answers her as Zayn nods his head in agreement.

"Oh I can't wait to be a mother!" Eleanor squeals, making Louis groan.

She just laughs him off. "Oh please Louie! I know you and Harry talk about you both wanting kids all the time!"

A big smile takes over Harry's face, making Ava even more uncomfortable.

I need to change this conversation right now, "So I was thinking that.."