5) Truth Revealed

Manhattan NewYork, Avengers Tower

3rd Person P.O.V- Steve, Tony, Bucky and Raina returned from Wakanda without mishap and weren't even at the tower for an hour when T'Challa had arrived barring the news that SHEILD, Fury in particular was after Raina. Which needless to say set the whole team off into protective mode.

(Two Months Later)

Natasha- Sitting down at the kitchen island. "Where is the happy couple?"

Steve- (Hums Softly) Glancing up from the cook book laid out on the counter in front of me. "Out on their first real date."

Rhodey- (Chuckles) Walking into the kitchen as I get a soda from the fridge. "Let me guess, the first real date where they didn't have to hide."

Steve- Getting myself a cup of tea as I continue to look over the recipe for tonight's dinner. "Yes and I'm so happy for my brother. He was so excited for this date, asking Tony for advice and everything."

Natasha- (Giggles) "So that's why Ray came to me for advice and asked about what is considered presentable."

Rhodey- Giving Nat a surprised look. "Raina came to you for dating advice?"

Natasha- (Hums and Nods) "Well me and Wanda."

Steve- (Smiles) "And I bet she looks remarkable."

Wanda- Walking in with Pietro as we sit at the kitchen counter beside Natasha. (Smiles Brightly) "Oh she does, you'll want to see pictures later or them in general if they didn't ruin their outfits."

Pietro- "I saw them as they left and they looked like giddy teenagers."

Steve- (Chuckles) "Oh, I'm sure."

Sam- I was standing in the kitchen doorway, listening to their conversation. "Not to ruin whatever is going on here, but how much longer are we going to be able to hide Raina from Fury?"

Rhodey- We were having a fun, light-filled conversation until Sam basically said what we've all been avoiding.

Clint- I was listening in on the conversation as well and drop out my hiding spot in the vents. "He has a point, with Bucky now taking her out in public it's not like we'll be able to hide her much longer."

Steve- (Sighs Heavily) "We should be prepared for the inevitable. Fury is going to find out sooner or later and it's going to come down to a fight."

Anthony- Walking into the kitchen getting myself a cup of coffee, then stand beside my boyfriend. "A fight we really don't need, but Bucky is family and so is Raina." Setting my coffee aside as I wrap my arms around the SuperSoldier's waist. "We protect our family."

NewYork City, Central Park

Bucky- After taking Ray to a wonderful restaurant for lunch, I bring her to the park. (Smiles Fondly)

Raina- My fingers loosely entwined with Bucky's as we walk. "This is amazing Bucky."

Bucky- (Nods Agreeingly) "It is and much needed after our time apart. I'm going to be treating you to dates more often." Spinning her about as I grasp her hands, pulling her into me. (Smirks Smugly) "I love you."

Freedom Is Never FreeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara