6) Home

Manhattan NewYork, Avengers Tower

(One Month Later)

Steve- We were no closer to finding the location where Fury stashed Raina and each day that passed Bucky looses hope. "How did you break, something indestructible?"

Bucky- Sitting down in the chair that Tony gestures to. "By hitting a cement wall repeatedly?"

Anthony- (Hums Thoughtfully) "Probably should have thought about a scenario like that and yes that would break the mechanics." Getting everything I need, I sit on my stool and
set to work on the mechanics in the metal arm that I replaced when Bucky first arrived at the tower. "We'll find her, don't lose hope just yet."

Bucky- Startled out of my thoughts, I glance up at Stark with tired and red rimmed eyes. "I miss her."

Anthony- (Hums) "I know."

Bucky- (Whines) "I just get her back and Fury took her away from me."

Anthony- (Nods) "I know." I finish the calibrations and set the tools I'm using down.

Bucky- Flexing my fingers out of habit. (Mutters Childishly) "I want her back."

Anthony- (Sighs Softly) I rest my hand on his shoulder in a comforting manor. "Don't give up, not yet, okay?!"

Bucky- (Nods) "Okay."

Steve- Bucky may seem to be acting childish, but considering the situation we all want Raina back. She's our favorite new toy that Fury had taken away.

(Common Room)

Natasha- The tv was on low, practically background noise as we had maps laid out on the floor.

Clint- Hearing a loud rumbling noise we all look out towards the helipad.

Thor- "Who owns the bird?"

Loki- "Helicopter you idiot."

Rhodey and Sam- "No, you both are right." We are all suddenly armed with weapons waiting to see who emerges.

Pietro- (Frowns) "What does SHEILD want now?"

Wanda- There is two distinct minds inside the metal contraption. (Gasps) "Bruce, go get Bucky!"

Bruce- "Where is he?"

Clint- Wanda wouldn't say such a thing unless it was semi good news.

Natasha- "Anthony's lab with Steve."

Bruce- (Nods) "On it." I rush off to the lab.

(Outside/Helicopter)

Fury- Thinking over my words. "No need to continue to check in now that you are an Avenger. Just be happy, go on missions, stay alive, that kind of stuff."

Raina- (Smirks) "That the best fatherly advice I'm getting?"

Fury- (Rolls Eyes) I was fond of the Avengers, in a way they are my kids. "Go!"

Raina- (Mutters) "I'm going." Grabbing my file, I get out. Waving goodbye, I head inside.

(Lab One)

Bruce- A helicoptered landed for a quick moment, dropping off a familiar girl. I rush down to Tony's Lab. "ANTHONY! STEVE! BUCKY!" (Pants Heavily)