8) Love And War

3rd Person P.O.V- The mess from dinner is cleaned up and everyone is sitting comfortably around the living room.

Anthony- (Smirks Sinisterly) "Lets play truth or dare."

Steve- Giving him an unamused look. "Babe, that gets dirty and vicious."

Clint- Pulling Pietro into my lap. "No it's a fair game, we get to learn more about both Winter and his wife!"

Steve- (Sighs) "Fine."

Natasha- (Squeals Delightedly) "I'M GOING FIRST! Raina truth or dare?"

Raina- "Truth."

Natasha- (Hums Thoughtfully) "What's your codename?"

Raina- "Queen."

Wanda- "Queen?"

Raina- "My name means Queen. Storm is a nickname that just kinda stuck." Glancing at my husband. "Winter, truth or dare?"

Bucky- (Smirks) "Dare."

Raina- "I dare you to give Anthony a lap dance."

Clint- (Whistles) "Now we are getting somewhere!"

Bucky- Giving my girl a raised eyebrow look. "Not you?"

Raina- (Smirks Amused) "Nope."

Bucky- Gently setting my Queen on the beanbag, I get up and walk over to where Anthony sits curled up at the end of the couch.

Anthony- (Blushes Darkly) "James Barnes, what the fuck are you doing?!"

Steve- (Smirks) Leaning over. "Babe, I think it's called a lap dance." Sitting beside Tony so I can get a better view of this.

Anthony- Glaring at my boyfriend, I glance back up at the other SuperSoldier.

Natasha- Pulling out my phone to put on one of my more upbeat, dancy songs. (Giggles)

Peter- (Laughs) "Keep it PG for us kids here!"

Bucky- Slowly sliding my hands up and down my sides, I then take my time unbuttoning my shirt and slide it from my shoulders as I sway and roll my hips to the music.

Anthony- I couldn't take my eyes off the Soldier who moved flawlessly to the music. "Baise moi!"

Steve- (Chuckles)

Bucky- (Smirks Smugly) I teasingly unbutton my jeans and lower the zip, then rub at my growing erection. (Bites Bottom Lip)

Anthony- I shift slightly and accidentally kick Steve.

Steve- (Smirks) I knew what Bucky was capable of, especially because he did a bit of freelance work as a male entertainer on the weekends. Anthony was getting turned on and to me that was so hot.

Bucky- Walking two feet, I climb unto the couch as I stratal Tony's lap rolling my hips against his tauntingly, twisting my fingers into his short spiked hair. (Growls Lowly)

Anthony- (Whimpers) My head falls back in submission.

Bucky- I bite at his exposed neck, but not hard enough to leave a mark. Climbing off the submissive brunette, I admire my work. (Smirks Smugly)

Steve- I glance over the wreck which is my boyfriend. "No mark?"

Bucky- "Too much respect for what belongs to you, besides I don't want to make what is mine jealous now."

Steve- (Nods Understandingly)

Natasha- Stopping the music. (Laughs) "That was awesome!"

Clint- (Smirks Smugly) "I got that on camera!"

Bucky- Leaving my shirt where it lays, I go back over to the beanbag sitting down with Raina on my lap.

Raina- (Huffs) "I said lap dance, not a strip tease."

Bucky- (Chuckles) Wrapping my arms around her waist as I kiss her neck. "Are you jealous?"

Raina- (Mutters) "Трахни тебя."

Bucky- (Smirks) "It's been awhile Darlin, I don't think you can handle all this."

Raina- (Rolls Eyes) "Oh I can handle all you just fine."

Thor- Both couples seemed to be having the same talk. (Chuckles)

Rhodey- (Rolls Eyes) "Alright off to bed with you and we best not be hearing a thing!"

Anthony- I didn't have to be told twice as I grab Steve's hand and practically pull him into the elevator, taking him up to the penthouse.

Steve- (Smirks Smugly)

Bucky- Picking Raina up into my arms, we wait a few short minutes for the elevator and I take her up to our floor.

Raina- (Sighs Dramatically) "So much for family game night."

Bucky- (Hums Thoughtfully) "We tried."

Raina- (Giggles) "That we did."

~Authors Note~

Baise moi- Fuck me

Трахни тебя- Fuck you