Chapter 11

The house was suddenly a big neon sign. How could I not notice, this is my dream house. Everything I ever imagined was apart if these walls.

Suddenly a fast motion between my legs caused me to loose by balance and fall back. Before my back could make contact with the floor, Asher's arms were placed around me. He kept me there with him completely in control where I go. He can drop me or pull me back up. I looked to the cause of my fall and found my black lab, Camo, staring back at me with his tongue out. "You brought my dog too?" I asked raising my eyebrow and looked back at Asher. He smiled a proud smile and nodded while pulling me up to my feet. "I figured it would make the house feel more like home to you." Yeah.. Not going to happen. What is wrong with him. I cant just stay here and live happily ever after with a guy I barley know. He has changed to much to feel comfortable around. A thought was brought to my mind bringing me back to the real world, "Shit! I'm late for work." With that being said, I sprinted back to the spiral staircase and to the bedroom i saw my suit cases in.

Once upstairs, I realized my suit cases were empty now. I went to examine the closet and saw all my dresses hung up, but no business wear. I looked through all his drawers and only saw my t-shirts, shorts, and jeans. I looked in the doorway to see a smirking Asher. I walked up to him and poked an accusing finger in his chest saying, "Where are my clothes?" He chuckled lightly, obviously amused with this situation. "You", he said, "are not going anywhere sweet cheeks. I just got you back." This made my blood boil and my forehead crease up. He ran his thumb across my forehead whispering, "Don't. It causes wrinkles." A smile broke out on my face subconsciously. The last time he saw me, I was a teen, but now I am a 23 year old woman. I wonder what he thought of my big change thought the years.

I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts and realized what he said before. "I have a job, Asher. I cant just get up and leave. I have a child to support and bills to pay." I said getting irritated and my voice is raising. "We are selling your house, sweetheart. I already paid off all the bills and cleared out the house. You are moving in with me and you will not have to work. My wife will stay at home and take care of things while I am away. I cant be worried about you and some guy getting it on in the office!" His voice was angrier by the end of his sentence and I could almost see his veins in his forehead piping out. The muscles on his biceps were growing slightly and looked as though they could rip the shirt.

"I am not your wife though! You cant just expect me to fall at your knees and do as you please. You know me and how I would never do such a thing. Oh and I am not going to be locked in this house!" My voice was a full on yell now. He didn't even flinch at my tone. Instead of yelling back, like I thought, his head bent down in defeat and he whispered, "I know you wouldn't. But you cant leave me again." He looked broke. He was at a two way street and had no idea where to go. I missed him though. He was after all the only guy I ever loved. I went up to him and cupped his cheek bringing him back up to look at me. I was shocked to see a single tear shes from his eye. I couldn't believe I did this to him. His next question shocked me the most though, and for the first time in my life, I felt weak. I had no idea what to say even though I have been anticipating this day. I would practice in my mirror all the time, but seeing him in this situation and knowing that he really did love me, left me without words...

"Why did you leave me?"