Believe in me

“I know I’m not supposed to say this, but I love you.” 

                                                      ― Richelle Mead

Freshly bathed and my mind set on one thing, I opened the wall with my mind and carefully walked through. Harry was sleep...again but it made me wonder why.

It was daylight out and I thought everyone would be out. I gently breathed out a nervous breath and made a cautious step towards him. In that step I discovered his shaky breathing and his shoulders doing the same. He sniffled and my mouth gaped in shock.

Was he crying?

"Harry are you okay?" I rushed out as I made my way to his bed where he was blanketed under the covers. He jumped to sit up and remove the covers, wiping at his face as he chocked out, "V?"

"Yeah" I smiled, "why are you crying?"

"I-I wasn't crying" he said, obviously lying. I let it go just because I had a pretty good guess about what was making him upset.

"I have so much to tell you. My father said that it wa-"

"Come here" he cut me off--smoothly I might add--and grabbed my face to bring to his and kiss me.

I smiled against his lips and laid my hands on top of his. It was sweet and I missed it...missed him.

He pulled away and smiled at me. "Are you staying this time? Longer than before?"

I didn't know about staying permanently but right now I'd stay as long as it felt right. "I'm staying" I smiled.

"That's...that's great! Now I can show you cool things instead. I'm sure mines aren't as cool but it will still be fun." He had the widest grin on his face and his dimples gloriously showed with it. I leaned up and kissed one of them. His cheeks turned red as he gazed at me with his mouth slightly gaped. 

"That was sudden" he chuckled.

"These little dimples are so cute" I giggled, reaching up and poking one. "I have some too."

His thumb grazed my cheeks as he examined my face. "No you don't."

"My father says that when I was a baby I liked to be naked. I know, embarrassing. Anyway, he noticed that I had dimples on my back instead of my face."

"Oh...u-um, I think I've seen them before."

"Really? That's a human thing? I'm dumb" I laughed.

He looked down at his lap and mumbled something. I hear something along the lines of 'A hot human thing' and my cheeks warm.

"Um, is your mother here?" I ask instead of bring up how these dimples are 'hot'.

He nodded his head. "But we can just sneak out. She's probably in her room watching films."

"Out? Uh...like around a lot of people?"

"Yes" he said skeptically, scrunching his eyebrows. "Is there a problem?"