Naitik- Akshara.. It's me! What happened to you?

Akshara hugged Naitik
Akshara- I saw my bacha..my duggu here!

Naitik- Naksh yaha!

Akshara- I couldn't see his face but I am 100% sure..He is my duggu

Naitik tightened the hug- calm down! Aapne kisi aur ko dekhliya...Aur Naksh yaha ho bhi toh hume usse kya lena dena!

Akshara(still in tears)-Really Naitik? U really don't care?

Naitik- Chaliye hotel mai wapes chalte hai

Akshara in her mind - I know Duggu..That was you! And I will definitely find you.

Now It Was Night
Naksh returned home,got freshened up & had his dinner.
Keerti didn't talk to him.She was lying on the bed.

Naksh came & sat on the bed with his laptop- So..how was ur day? Asha k saath acchi dosti hogayi na?

Keerti- I didn't call her.

Naksh- But why?

Keerti didn't reply.

Naksh- tumhari tabiyat kharab thi aur tum pure din akeli thi?
did u take ur meals & medicines properly?

Keerti nodded.
She murmured- I had to take it! I can't be selfish like you! I had to think about my baby also.

Naksh- kya huya?

Keerti- Kuchh nahi

Naksh- Day by day,u are becoming so stubborn & childish!

Keerti-Whatever!by the way.. How's ur day?

Naksh- great!

Keerti (raised her eyebrows)-acha?

Naksh- puchhiye kyon?

Keerti-nahi puchhna...! u knew that i was feeling unwell today but still u didn't call me once.Why?

Naksh- I am so sorry babu.I was so busy today!but I messaged u twice,u didn't reply toh mujhe laga tum asha k saath busy hogi...

Keerti-Mai sab samajh rahi hu..

Naksh gave a confused look- kya samajh rahi ho? Why are u talking to me like this?

Suddenly his phone rang,he picked up & went to balcony
Keerti was silently observing him.

After a while,Naksh came inside with a big smile & whispered something to himself.

Keerti - kisi colleague ka phone tha?

Naksh avoided her question & again took his laptop - I have so many works to finish!

Keerti- Naksh..answer me! Kal bhi balcony mai jaake kisi se phn pe baat kar rahe the aap...aaj bhi...kiska call hai?

Naksh (angrily) - keerti mai humesha se hi room se bahar jaake call attend karta hu...ye koyi new baat toh nahi hai.. Aur kiska call hai ya nahi ye tum jaanke kya karogi? Ho kya gaya tumhe? Pehle toh kabhi aise nahi karti thi?

Keerti shouted- Aapko kya ho gaya hai....

Naksh(calmly)- keerti..I think,u need rest..So jao tum! aur mujhe shanti se aapna kaam karne do!

Keerti lay down on the bed.
She was crying silently,Naksh was busy with his laptop.

Next morning
Keerti woke up & looked at the time.it was 10:40 am in the morning.She heard Naksh's voice from guest room.

Naksh was talking to someone on phone- yeah!aaj ghar se kaam kar lunga office ka...

A big smile crept on keerti's face thinking Naksh has taken leave from the office because of her.

She thought-aaj accha mauka hai..I need to talk with Naksh & clarify my doubts.

She talked to herself- Actually keerti u are thinking too much.If Naksh is talking & meeting with Riya,It doesn't mean that he loves her.May be she was his first love,but now they can be good friends..naa! Yeah!but I am still angry with Naksh because he hid this matter from me! Today I will ask him about Riya & will sort out this confusions.

Keerti was in a jolly mood,she took bathe,got ready & was going to Naksh who was still in the other room.

Keerti heard Naksh's voice from the room;
Naksh- Today I am so happy..I can't describe u my happiness..

She talked to herself - ye Naksh itni baatein kis se kar rahe hai.koyi aya hai kya ghar pe..
She smiled-Are mai bhi na! Abhi iss waqth kaun ayega..zaroor Jai se phone pe lage huye hai.

Keerti opened the door of the room smilingly & said- Naksh!! Good Morning!

Keerti saw Naksh was standing beside the bed hugging a girl.

The Girl broke the hug & stepped back seeing keerti there - Hey Keerti!

Keerti's smile was faded.

Naksh- wo..Keerti! Meet her..She is Riya..!!

Precap-
How will keerti react?
Naksh Slapped keerti ??!

Thank u Guys for ur love & support 😘
Do comment & Vote 🙏

Love
Aayaat 💕