Chapter 12 - FIND THEM!!!

Magsimula sa umpisa

Everytime I think we're making progress I find that instead of moving forward in ending this shit, that we are actually playing his fucking game and that I have no control over what or where he'll strike next and that's what makes this even more difficult, we don't even know who we're dealing with and that makes it easier for him to stay a step ahead of us everytime Because he can be anywhere, even right infront of me and I wouldn't even know it, he made sure that he stays in the shadows. But he just made the biggest fucking mistake he could, and that's when he fucked with my kids! I'm going to find him and WHEN I do I'm going to rip him apart, piece by fucking piece!

2 HOURS LATER

"Boss!" James yells bringing me out of my thoughts. "We're here" he says and then steps aside for me to get out and I practically jump out and ran up the steps, knowing that Kiara must be a mess by now and that I can't lose focus now that I'm needed to be strong not only for her but for my kids too because they need me to find them.

"Where's Kiara?!" I yell at Alfred as he was near the staircase. "In the sitting room, Sir" he says and I ran up the stairs and down the hall and when I got to the top of the staircase that will lead me to the sitting are I see Kiara crying, and her friends trying to calm her and it killed me to see her so distraught, all this is my fault and I will rectify it all.

 "In the sitting room, Sir" he says and I ran up the stairs and down the hall and when I got to the top of the staircase that will lead me to the sitting are I see Kiara crying, and her friends trying to calm her and it killed me to see her so dis...

I made my way down the stairs and when they heard me they looked my way and when Kiara did the same and made eye contact with me, I felt a stab through my heart when I saw how wet her face is from all the CRYING, I guess she blames me too and that's okay because I will never forgive myself. But it appears that I was wrong because she jumped up and ran towards me and into my arms and sobbed.

"Our babies Steph... They took them" she says through her crying and all I did was comfort her trying to keep myself strong Because I couldn't brake down now.

"Shhhhh, I'll find them okay" I say and then let her go so I can look at her when I say it. "I swear to you on my mother's grave that I WILL FIND OUR KIDS, I promise you baby I'll bring them home, you hear?" I ask her and she nods her head and then I grabbed her in another hug and held onto her.

"Stay with the girls, I have to go find Simon and check the surveillance around the Estate, I'll be back okay? The guys should be here any second we will find them" I say to her and then look down remembering that she must not have eaten anything because she was shaking, sure it might be because of the stress and worry but she's pregnant and needs to eat.

"Can you promise me something?" I ask and she nods again. "If I get Alfred to bring you something to eat, you have to promise me that you'll eat" I say and she looks down

 "If I get Alfred to bring you something to eat, you have to promise me that you'll eat" I say and she looks down