Chapter - 22 : Interesting, isn't it?

Sammy's POV

I went straight to my house not knowing what to do anymore.
The things were playing as an action replay again and again in my mind. The talks, that touch, the warm feeling by just being by his side. As if I have known him all my life and still couldn't connect.
From the night I was drunk with an stranger I have some faded memories of him introducing as Neil and the way Kevin talks is so much similar to the Neil I knew... My best friend.
It's strange how much I have started to trust Kevin in such little time Span.
But there's something missing that I can't put my finger on.
And that something is really important for me I guess...
From the moment he faded away from my life to his resemblance to ohh so great Kevin.

And then that stupid little piece of shit kissed me as if it wasn't enough for him to Messing with my mind that he started to play with my heart too.
And even though I didn't gave in then I know I can't resist next time if there will be a next time .

What I can't figure out is what is happening and why is it happening? Like all of a sudden my head is a mess and my heart is beating at an Irresistible pace.

And all this is so not me.

Like hell to the back... I need to find it out .
Ohh wait!!!
Neil and Kevin can be the same person!!!
Can't they?
The way Kev calls me Myst... The way he talks to me, the way he treats me... Is just like Neil.

The chain of my thoughts were paused when my phone started ringing.

And the phone call was from none other than my favorite Charlie...

Charlie is short for Charlotte.
She is 2 years younger than me... Just like a sister... Like Ash.

And she is a bit too close.

I know about her family. She has a brother, mom and dad who are kind of multi millionaires just like my parents.
And his brother into modelling.

I met her in coffee shop sometime back and she became a sweet little sister.
And her calling at this hour got me a bit worried.

"Hey Charlie... Missing me?" I asked.
"You don't even know... !" She replied.
"Everything alright? Strange you are calling at this time" I asked again.
"I can't sleep mom and dad are gonna be home tomorrow... I am excited and at the same time irritated... My asshat of a brother ditched me for his friends and when he came back his mood wasn't good and then he left home without saying anything." She replied in a low voice.
"It's okay m here, talk to me until you fall asleep" I said

And in the meanwhile I knew I had to clear mind so I decided to take a walk.
I was responding to her every now and then and finally ended up to the other side of the bridge where I brought Kevin.
The night was still young and view just soothing.
Charlie wasn't saying anymore giving me the cue that she already fall asleep.
After finally convincing me to visit her in two days at her house.

I was just fighting with my conscience and then I heard a big splash.
I turned and saw someone just fell in the lake.

I went to the other side down the lake from the sides only to find Kevin drowning.
Without any other thought I jumped and finally was able to save his heavy ass.
He was completely drunk and passed out off his senses.

"What's wrong with him?" I questioned to no one in specific

I saw his car and after so much difficulty I was able to drag him to his car. And took him to my house.

At this ungodly hour I had to call Ryder to help Kevin change his clothes cuz I couldn't do that.

*Ring! ring! ring*
"Hello" a mumbling came from other side.
"Hey Ryder it's Sam here, m so sorry to call you at this hour, but your sorry ass of a best friend has a little problem" I apologized
"What happened?" His voice a bit clearer than before.
"He is drunk and passed out and is in his wet clothes and I can't change his clothes so I couldn't think of anyone else other than you to do the task so can you please come over my house and do it for him?" I asked a bit unsure.
"I will be there in five" he said and the line went dead.