Chapter - 19 - Confusions!

Unknown's POV

Damn that girl!!! How does she do that?
One minute she is Shaisha and the next minute she is Hazel and another second she is Enigma.
Does she even know who is she???
Doesn't she gets confused about choosing her outfit when she is Sam and then when she Rachel.
Argh it's so confusing how the hell she manages it.

And there's something this Kevin dude know about. He isn't letting us know though. If there's something he knows that I am sure of, he is keeping it to himself. He isn't his old cheery self lately. He looks like always in deep thoughts.

All of this is just going dramatic to whole new level.
This is all just confusing.
She doesn't says single word clearly.
It's all riddles one after another.

Just when I think I know this girl more than anyone else does, she throws something right in my face making my vision go blurry... If you know what I mean... It's like I am almost done with puzzle and then  a new piece arrives from somewhere which doesn't actually fits but is a part of the same puzzle.

And kind of having the feeling that a new bombshell is going to be dropped.

Till now I was waiting patiently, just observing everything without uttering a single word. But now it's just making me go insane just crazzzyyyyy.

I just hope more like wish that this will end soon and I will get to know this girl.

Kevin's POV

Last night... That was it!
Enigma - the girl who never revealed who she is... Is being called femme fatale... Just cuz a guy said so.
Sure she was badass and gave a overwhelming performance.

What's the heck is wrong with me ?
Why m I getting all hyper and annoyed?
I asked myself.

"You are just annoyed because she didn't joined you." My conscience replied.

"She who?" I conquered

"You know who" conscience replied

"Shut up" I shouted

"How can you shut me up I m you " arghhh this conscience

"Fine fine"

But there's a lot beneath the layers and these layers are guarded high by the walls.

She just... She is being difficult.

I always had a feeling that I know her from somewhere... That same attitude, the same rudeness just a upgradation in that department, the same way of talking with more confidence until the name clicked... Mystic.

I never knew her real name but she was my best friend... Wierd right?

This Sam is just like her and when I called her Myst like I always used to call Mystic she responded quickly as if Sam was always familiar by that name.

Surely I also changed my name... Reason being Neil had so many memories that I don't wanted to remember except one. That one being Mystic. No matter how much I try I just can't bring myself to forget her. And while in the midst of all this I met Sam.
Everything just became more confusing.

Even though that night I introduced myself as Neil and when she recognised me... That was the moment I was sure that Sam is my Myst but she has changed a lot. She sure have all her qualities same as before but more developed and she has some more qualities now that I have no idea about.

And that's something driving me nuts.

She was so drunk that night that m sure she doesn't remembers me as Neil.