Tina was blushing now, no way to hide it because Ryan had taken her safety from her head. Maybe that was why. The tiger head was no longer on her head, so her confidence wavered. Ryan leaned forward and put his cup on the table. He had an idea, if Tina was going to be shy suddenly, he wanted to make her as uncomfortable as he normally was when she was doing her little flirty stuff.

Suddenly Tina no longer had her cup in her hands. She looked and saw that Ryan had taken her tea out of her hands and had set it on the table. "Hey!" She huffed, trying to reach out and grab her drink.

Ryan knew he had to do something to keep her attention. This tea seemed to keep her lost in thought. He used his right hand to hold her back, and his left hand he moved down from her shoulder to her stomach area. Then he began tickling.

Tina squealed, being taken by surprise. She started laughing, flailing around, trying to escape her tickling prison. Ryan, of course, didn't want this to happen, so he shifted his body so his knees would be in either side of her so she couldn't get up.

Tina knew this tactic, and quickly slid under and between his legs, successfully escaping. However, she wasn't able to get far before he turned around and used his tea super speed, just recently replenished by the tea party tea, to run after her and grab her around her waist. He quickly lifted her by her waist as she kicked and squealed, and sat down back on the couch, this time with her on his lap.

Tina struggled to get away until she realized something. She was on her Cutie's lap. She stopped moving and Ryan was able to relax a bit.

"I was wondering how long it was going to take for the situation to sink it." Ryan laughed at her, now using his right hand to finger comb her hair, and using the left hand to keep her on his lap.

"I'm not convinced this is actually happening." Tina informed him. He just laughed.

"It is happening." He assured her. He pressed his head into the side of her neck, taking a deep breath in. Tina immediately moved her head to the side, shocked he would do that, trying to close off, but she ended up with her head on his head and nothing other than that. "You smell good." He told her.

"Your breath is tickling me!" She complained.

"You want to see something that can tickle more than my breath?" Ryan asked in a flirty voice.

"What?" She asked, curious. Instantly she felt the feeling of a tongue licking her neck. She squealed and fell on her right side, onto the couch. Her legs remained on Ryan's lap, but the rest of her curled up in a ball, trying to protect her neck from the ruthless tickles that were provided by Ryan's mouth.

Ryan moved again, this time he was on all fours, looming over Tina's curled up figure.

"Tiiiina." He whispered.

"No! Go away!" She huffed, staying in her ball form.

"Tina look at me." Ryan whispered gently.

"No!" Tina said defiantly.

"Please?" He begged.

Tina couldn't resist and so she looked up at him. He moved his face to be only a few inches away. Tina tried to flinch away but Ryan caught her with his left hand.

"I'm gonna do it now." He warned. And then he kissed her. She let out a sigh of relief. However, this caused her to need to breath immediately, so the kiss only lasted about five seconds total. She pushed on him and he obeyed, sitting back on his legs, Tina still below him.

"C-C-Cutie? Could you please get off my stomach?" Tina asked. Mentally screaming at herself for having so much stutter.

Ryan laughed. "Sure." He said, getting of the couch.

He helped her to sit up, then he pulled her hood back over her head. As he did so her posture shifted back to normal.

"Better?" He asked.

"Oh my gosh. Thanks." She said with a sigh of relief. "Who knew taking of the hood would cause me to be shy?!" She exclaimed.

"Heh Heh. Yeah... Sorry about that." Ryan sighed, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"You know how you can make it up to me?" Tina asked him.

"How?" He asked her.

"Well first of all..." Tina pulled on his shirt till he was down on her eye level. Then it was her turn to do the kissing. She kissed his lips really quick, then his cheek, then his other cheek. Next she pushed him down a bit more and kissed his forehead, and a kiss to the top of his head. She finished by standing up, helping him up, and giving him one more kiss on the lips.

By the time she was done, Ryan was very red and Tina was quite pink.

"Now then. Second of all, you can let me finish my tea and we can go upstairs to your room and watch a movie and cuddle in your couch?" She suggested.

Ryan nodded. It was his turn to stutter. "Uh-uh-uh-of course, T-Tina." He said. Picking up the tea pot and his mug and the scones. Tina picked up her cup and the two headed up stairs to cuddle and watch movies.

And that was another day at Daycare.