7- Sparkly, Shiny Aliens

The orange alien maker had spat out two aliens, one was a pile of ink, and one was a pile of light. They were almost humanoid, with long slimy hair. It was actually sort of neat.

    "Oh my god..."

    Liz looked worried. She thought Minus didn't like her invention.

    "Minus, is everything okay?"

    "This is so cool!" Minus examined the aliens closely. "I love the yellowish one!"

    "Aw, shucks!" the pile of light said. Minus stumbled onto his back from the surprise. 

    "Come here, Minus," Penelope said in a comforting tone, scooping him up. She started to tear up at the thought of one of the aliens possibly hurting Minus, and she wasn't gonna let that happen, not on her watch. "Do not touch him." she hissed.

    "Ignore her when she cries," Bumble whispered to Minus. "She has water powers, so when she cries, she tends to cry a lot."

    "Hey! I'm not that immature, you're just mean!" Penelope complained.

    "Penelope, let me go! I wanna touch it!" Minus tried to squirm out of Penelope's arms, and he was successful.

    "Minus, no!" Penelope tried to grab him, but he was quick on his feet, getting far enough to reach the yellowish alien. 

    "Hi! Who are you guys? My name's Minus!"

    "Wow, slow down there, buckaroo! Anyways, my name's Amber." the yellowish alien, Amber, replied. 

    The purple eyed alien cleared his lungs.

    "My name's Umber." 

    "Oh, is Amber your evil twin or something? Since it's like, you know, appearance and all..."

    "Not my evil twin. In fact, not even my twin, we're just really similar." 

    "Oh. You guys are neato! Guys, come check this out!"  Minus said, waving his arms.

    "No, thanks." Willow said.

    "Come on, you're so boring all the time."

    "No, the aliens are so boring all the time!" Willow grumbled, trying to reach out to Minus to punch him in the arm, almost falling over.

    "Calm down, guys!" Bea panicked, holding Willow back.

    Everything stopped when a clump of glitter landed on Umber. 

    "Willow's right, these aliens are boring!" A voice came from a vent somewhere.

    Everyone's eyes went to the glitter.

    "Oh man. It must be Glitter." Minus said, sighing.

    "Who's Glitter?" Beatrice inquired, confusedly.

    "Oh, you haven't met him? What a shame. It'll be a pain to." Minus shook his head.

    He looked to the vents of Liz's workshop and shouted, "Glitter, I know you're up there!"

    "No, I'm not!"

    ...

    "Whoops." Glitter had now realized his mistake. There was loud clunking coming from the vents. 

"Hey, come back here!" Minus climbed onto Liz's work desk and jumped into a vent door. Beatrice hesitantly followed, and everybody else did as well. Minus was sure he was going to catch up until he came to a hole. 

    He couldn't have jumped down that hole, he thought. It would be nearly impossible!

    Nonetheless, he still jumped down, determined to catch Glitter. And everybody did the same...

    Hesitantly. 

    Thud! 

    Everybody fell right into a quaint little kitchen that belonged to a comfy little cabin that belonged to Maple, Mae, and Glitter. 

    They all turned around. Maple was confused, Mae was disappointed, and Glitter was holding back laughter. 

    "So, do you guys want some food?" Maple asked, trying to lighten the mood.