2-Bumble Boy

Beatrice hit the floor, hard. Well, using the term "floor" loosely, that would technically be correct. She instead hit a bee, who broke her fall. Yes, normal bees are too small to break a fall, but Bumble isn't too small to break. Bumble is a bee mixed with a boy if you didn't know already. 

    "Oh my gosh! I-I didn't know you would be here!" Beatrice got up, checking to see if the person under her was alright. 

    "Oh, I'm...I'm alright, really. I was just looking for someone. I didn't know you would be here."

    "That can matter later, what matters right now is if you're okay or not!" Beatrice inspected Bumble closely. "Oh, one of your wings is broken!"

    "No, I can still fly-"

    "No, you can't! I'll carry you for the rest of the way until you're all better, okay?" 

    At this point, Bumble would still be in denial about being seriously hurt, because that's what he was, seriously hurt. Bruises and everything. However, even in that condition, he didn't want to decline being carried. It felt nice to not have to walk.

    ...

    "Okay."

    "Yay! Beatrice shouted with glee. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "So, where are we going?"

    "We're going to see Perry. He's my friend!"

    "Well, how do we find him?" 

    "Watch this!" Bumble's antennas twitched and then pointed straight ahead. "And that means we have to go straight." Bumble directed Beatrice straight, just in case Bumble's antennas didn't point that out already.* Suddenly, a fork in the road appeared! One path going straight ahead, one going left, and one going right.

    "How are your antennas gonna get us out of this one, Bumble?"

    "Uh..."

    "I guess we'll have to turn back-"

    "Go right."

   "What? How did you figure it-"

    "Because that path's purple and the rest of the paths are red."

    "What's purple got to do with this?"

    "Just watch." Bumble snickered. 

    Beatrice sighed and guided Bumble right. She realized that he was correct! The path was purple, and up ahead was a purple waterfall. Except, it didn't look like water. Water can be dyed, so it didn't put Beatrice off at first. It just didn't look like water, though. The 'water' looked like slime. A big waterfall of slime piling onto itself. Yes, that was it!

    "Can we go through?"

    "Of course we can! I've been here before, I'd know."

   "Alright," Beatrice covered Bumble up with her arms, or at least she tried her best to. "Let's go."

    Beatrice dashed through the waterfall, holding Bumble close to her chest. When she came out, she met someone on the other side. Sure enough, he was purple. Purple shirt, purple shoes, purple hair, it made sense. 

    He spoke.

    "Hello! My name's Perry, nice to meet you!"

*Haha, puns.