4-Succulent Subtraction

"So, when do we water the plants?" Beatrice asked excitedly.

    "Slow down there, eager beaver! You have to see a plant before you just go watering it all willy nilly!" Perry informer.

    "Well, can I see the plant?"

    "Sure! Willow, someone wants to meet you!" Perry called out. Someone carried Willow over to the group. Willow was a girl wearing a brown dress, stuck in a brown ceramic planting pot. Her hair was long and green, but it was also very leafy.

    The person who carried her was a boy who looked like he was maybe in his early teens. His shirt was dark grey, with a subtraction sign on it, and his hair was black, wavy, and down to his shoulders. The boy had noticed that Beatrice was staring at him, so he decided to say hello.

"Hey, my name's Minus. Nice to meet you."

Willow spoke up. "Ahem! I'm the plant who's supposed to be getting some water, not you! I'm Willow."

"Fun fact, she's very hard to carry."

"Hey! I'm not that heavy!"

"You guys seem like a fun bunch. Anyways, Willow, why are you stuck in that pot?"

"Oh, that thing," Willow grumbled angrily, as if she didn't want to be in the pot. "One day, I got pricked by a thorn from the rose plant I had, and I don't know how it happened so fast, but I just woke up in this dome."

"How do people even come here?"

"Well, I just look at their everyday lives, and if I like them enough, I bring them down here to make friends!" Perry said, pointing to himself.

"But won't my parents miss me?"

"Oh, not a problem! We just make a carbon copy of you, the same personality and everything! I wouldn't want anybody to be depressed!"

"Oh. Well, if you're the first person to come down here, did you just build some sort of hole?"

"No. I just thought everyday life was boring, and I decided to explore my own creativity!"

"Ooh, I get it! Nice!" Bea said, squealing.

"What a long conversation. Can we get to the watering, now?!" Willow said, angrily.

"Fine." Beatrice sighed.

As Willow was getting watered, there came a knock on the top of the dome. Everybody looked up. There was a girl who was on top of it. She waved, then she pressed a button. The dome split apart, and the girl flew over.

"Come on, get up here!" she said.