21: HE WAS A GAMER BOY

Start bij het begin

"What?" 

"Are you dating Kirishima?" 

"No! Why, do you like him?"

"W-WHAT THE HELL, NO! DON'T BE STUPID!" He glared. 

"Aw, Bakugo! There's nothing wrong with liking it in the butt sometimes!" 

"EXCUSE ME?!" The ashy blonde fumed. "SHUT UP, IDIOT!" 

But deep down inside, he thanked the idiot he had fallen in love with for being so dense, otherwise she would know how he felt about her. 

_______

The next morning, [Name] lay in bed and sighed. She was still in the hospital and super bored. Aizawa had come to visit her a couple times, but since visiting hours were strict, most of the times [Name] was alone. 

After obsessively checking her meme account and sending her sugar daddy fake feet pics to get that bread, [Name] decided to finally, FINALLY check her texts. The lazy girl was probably the worst at replying to texts, as she never felt like talking to anyone ever.

BABY SHARK KIRI <3

ARE YOU OKAY?!

I heard you lost a lot of blood!!

I tried to visit you but the hospital wouldn't let me!

You did so good in your match! You looked so many out there >:3

YOU

Hehe thanks Kiri, you were pretty good yourself! I'm okay, just recovering

BABY SHARK KIRI <3

I rlly thought I could win against Bakugo :/

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

YOU

KSENFSJKNF

😔😔

__

DELETE THIS NUMBER PLZ

Send bobs pls

Send vagene

You have blocked this number.

Looking up from her phone, [Name] groaned tiredly. It was almost evening, and she was bored. She decided to try and get up, which would be hard considering her ribs were broken, but since the girl had been going through a midlife crisis her entire life, she just brushed off the pain. However, when she tried to stand up, she immediately fell back down. 

"I've Mcfallen," She sighed sadly, dramatically reaching her hand up to the ceiling. 

"MOTHER SAYS IT'S MY TURN ON THE GAMING SYSTEM!"

After hearing an ungodly screech from the doorway, [Name] turned to see Kaminari, squatting with his arms in a box shape. He was very, very intimidating. Instant nut. 

"How are you even in here? Visiting hours are over," [Name] cocked her head. Kaminari sat next to the (h/c) haired girl, wrapping an arm around her and pulled her into his chest, being careful of the medical devices connected to her. 

"We have to keep up our streak of visiting each other when our asses are busted!" Kaminari laughed. 

And then, the blonde boy proceeded to pull out a WHOLE ASS FLAT SCREEN TV AND GAMING SYSTEM OUT OF NOWHERE. Then, he started to hook up the tv on one of the hospital walls while [Name]'s brain cells committed mega mitosis wondering how the fuck? 

"I am SO gonna beat you at (fav. game)." Kaminari said, settling down once it was done. He pulled out the game and inserted it into the gaming system, grabbing the control. 

"I think you underestimate how much I play games, because I really don't have a life. But it's a challenge." [Name] said, grinning as she grabbed the second control.

However, Kaminari's confidence diminished as [Name] was totally, completely, utterly beating his ass an hour later.

"I'm reaching my limit... I can't do it anymore..." Kaminari screeched. "I'M GONNA SAY THE F WORD!"

But when he heard no reply, the blonde turned over and blushed furiously to see that his friend had fallen asleep on his shoulder.

The soft skin of her face was snug in his warm neck, causing him to smile happily. Her gently, warm breaths and the sight of her chest moving up and down caused him to get slightly drowsy, and before he knew it, he was asleep, his arms wrapped around her figure. 

A nurse walked in to check [Name]'s vitals, when she saw the blonde boy sleeping with the (h/c) haired girl tucked into his chest. She was about to get mad at him for sneaking past the front desk during non-visiting hours, but she felt her heart swoon at the sight, and simply left the two to embrace one another. 

_______

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ: ᴅᴇᴄ 𝟽, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ: ---

srry for this bad filler chapter uwu

kaminari is a god