Chapter 8 | Broken China

"GILGAMESH!!"

I now realize that having 5 very famous people from history are much more troublesome than led to believe. Artoria is not that bad. If anything she has trouble with her school work which I have to help her with. But, everyone else... They are children.

I live with children.

Covering my ears to the best of my ability, I do my best to aid the frustrated King of Britain with his Spanish homework. Trying to get the poor soul to learn it in a limited amount of time was almost impossible!

"Remember. You change -ir ending in -ir verbs to o, es, e, imos or en. 'O' means 'me', meaning it's in the first person. 'Es' means 'you', 'e' is he, she, or they, 'imos' is we, and-"

A loud crash makes me stop helping the female.

My eye twitched.

Snapping the pencil, I make my way to my room and slap the closest Heroic Spirit to me, hard. The loud smack is heard throughout the house and all arguing ceased.

"YOU FUCKERS BROKE MY CHINA?!"

The mass collection of "Precious Moments" china was in pieces. Gifts from my grandmother... Gone All the fine china I had worked so hard to get was practically destroyed. I seriously could not leave them alone for 5 minutes!

"HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN THIS WHEN MY MOM GETS HOME? HOW?"

Gilgamesh almost scoffed at my outburst but Diarmuid stopped him, angering the foolish gaudy King of Heroes.

"It's simple gla-"" Physical form. Remember I give you a physical form.

When he went to counter me I hissed, "Don't tempt me... Archer."

I snarled at the golden haired and disgusting fool who would call himself a "King".

Stomping out of the room to the cold outside world I huff.

The fuck is wrong with these people?

Dia and Artoria aren't that bad. If anything they try to keep the others in line!

They didn't have to break my stuff though. IT WAS MY FUCKING SHIT! My ears turned red from the cold and the anger building in my body.

It was until a coat was placed on me that I realized just how cold I really was.

The white frost acted like a blanket, covering the ground beautifully. A cold breeze made me clutch the clothing item tighter, asking no begging for warmth.

"Master, your freezing."

I took one last, long inhale of the chilly air then stalked inside, despite my aching feet.

Inside I see a pissed off Cu Chulainn.

"Stupid woman! You could have turned into a popsicle out there!"

I snorted loudly. No longer caring. I gave zero fucks.

"I'll be in my room. Artoria if you need help with the Spanish then just ask.

Slaming the door of my bland room harshly and loudly behind me I stay there the entire day. Despite both Achilles and Cu apologizing I stayed.

Those fuckers... FUCKING PISSED ME OFF!

I am so sorry for this taking so long! I've just been super lazy... And a bad author... Please don't be mad.
~SushiDog out!