Concert Bomber

Previously, BTS went on their world tour to perform their latest songs. Annie has been busy as well, to the point where she can't answer Kookies texts. This placed when BTS lands at their last country for the world tour.

Jungkooks POV:

We land in England for our last concert. We go to the hotel and I get a call from Annie. "Ahnyoungseyo Kookie! Question, when will you be back in Korea?" "Uhhh on Friday I think why?" "MY boss wants to record on Saturday, he's getting anxious and can't wait any longer." "Don't worry Jayiga, Ill be back sooner than you could say Ankookie!" I reassure her. "Ank-" "DONT SAY IT I WANT TO BE RIGHT!!" "Ok ok.....Saranghae Jayiga!" She hangs up and I go to RM to see when we are going back. "Oh we'll be flying back after tomorrow night's concert." He says. "Good thanks Namjoon-hyung!" I go to the practice room to see a text from Hyun "I'm coming Jeon Jungkook." I don't know what he means and I dismiss it as a petty threat. I get into my room to unpack and get ready for the show that is 5 hours from now. Yoongi comes up to me and says "Jungkook did you get a message from Hyun?" He says. "Yeah why, how do you know?" I say confused. "Well Hyun sent one to all of us. Myself, Jimin, Jin, Taehyung, all of us." I look at him dead in the eye and I whisper "Do you think Hyun sent one to Annie?" "I don't know but you better check on your girl." He says frantically. I quickly pull out my phone and I call Annie. 'Pick up Pick up Pick up!' I'm thinking to myself. She picks up saying "Hey Kookie whats up!" "DidHyunsendyouamessage?" I say fast. "What did you say?" "Did Hyun send you a message?" I say slower. "Yea why?" "HE sent one to all of us, I think he might be planning something." "Do you think he's going to our concerts?" She questions. "I don't know but expect Hyun somewhere. He might be following you or me." "Ok thanks Kookie! Saranghae!" "Saranghae Jayiga." I hang up and I talk to Yoongi again. "She got one but we have a theory." "What is it?" He says. "Hyun might be following us to our concert." He looks around scared. "I'm going to go tell Namjoon-hyun- I mean Namjoon-hyung." He bolts for his room and I get ready for the concert.

Time Skip to Time of Concert

"Keep your eyes peeled, he could be anywhere." Jin says. "Got it, however lets also focus on the show. We can't let Hyun stop this!" Namjoon says. We go on stage to perform Fake Love, First Love, another sneak peek to Outro: Epiphany, Euphoria, Serendipity, Reflection, MAMA, Stigma, and DNA. We hear fans screaming and waving their phones. We perform, but once I start to perform Euphoria, I see Hyun shove through the crowd. He sneaks through security and Yoongi the Sonic Boy quickly grabs Hyun backstage. After my performance it's Jimin's, Taehyung's, and then ending on DNA. When we had to do DNA, we had our security guards keep Hyun from leaving. We performed, said our thanks and wishes to our ARMY and left. We went to Hyun and I walked up to him. "Why are you here?! Don't you got something to do that isn't bothering me." "No, I don't, because I can't get over the fact that YOU DON"T DESERVE ANNIE!" "You barely know her, we've known eachother since kindergarten. Even if I wasn't giving everything she deserved, she would tell me or just break up with me. YOU. DONT. KNOW. ANNIE. LIKE. I. DO." I look at Namjoon and the guards and I say "Escort him outside the stadium, make sure he doesn't get on the plane with us." I walk away and we head back to the hotel, pack up our things, and we board the plane. I look out the window to see ARMY all around. I fall asleep in the air, feeling like air.