Jeon Jungkook

Name: Jeon Jungkook

Age: 21

Birthday: September 1, 1997

Birthplace: Busan, South Korea

Backstory: Our Golden Maknae Jeon Jungkook was born on September 1, 1997 in Busan, South Korea. He was raised by his mom and dad and had a older brother. When Jungkook was 2, his older brother went into the army (not the BTS A.R.M.Y!!) and served South Korea for 3 years. However, when Jungkook was 5 his brother was shot in the middle of war and was presumed dead on August 27, 2002. After that happened Jungkook moved to California and met Annie Mae. Jungkook met Annie and knew her for 2 years, then he moved back to South Korea. he tried everything in his power to talk to Annie again but his parents told him to stop and being the 7 year old he was-he did. In middle school, he met his friends Park Jimin, Min Yoongi, and Kim Taehyung. They all wanted to be singers and they became best friends. Fast-Forward to June 21, 2013, BTS has just debuted with "No More Dream" and Jungkook was becoming a household name in many states and countries. After a while, Jungkook made different solo songs and covers of American Songs like "Paper Hearts" by Tori Kelly and others. Jungkook has faced sorrow, anger, and even hospitalization! All of that changed as Annie Mae returned into Jungkooks life as his co-worker, friend, and lover. After that a group called Plixcorp threatened BigHit and BTS. Their goal was to have their fan-base turn on them and have Jungkook and Annie break up. Jungkook was smart enough to trick Plixcorp into thinking they broke up with a fake break up video. The rest is in the present.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Don't worry! This isn't meaningless, this will come into play in the next chapter!