Our Debut (Part 1)

Previously, Jungkook quit his job and moved out of his apartment. When he did, he packed up and arrived at the BTS house where he would be staying. Then Rap Monster changed Jimins song so it could have 7 people in it. This is after singing practice and in the dancing studio.

Sorry for not stating this earlier but just to make it clear, I don't own any of BTS songs, BTS, or BigHit Entertainment. They own themselves and I will not argue who owns who. They own themselves, I own only the story, the plot, (etc.)

Jungkooks POV:

We head to the down to the dancing studio and it's HUGE!! That place has a dance area that is the size of 1/4 of a football field! We couldn't believe our eyes as we stared at the sign saying "BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT". We got excited since we have never in our lives have been in a dance studio. RM directed us to the dressing room where we got to choose what we wore for our debut. We chose to stay with the same style as the others, complete with ripped jeans, jackets, and earrings. We all went to the dance room and RM showed us the choreography. "Ok guys so I got some people to show you the choreography so its easier to process and remember, K?" We all nod and the people come in with name tags saying our names (so we know who goes where), once the music starts it's like watching a movie. When they're done, we all clap and get in our positions. We practice for what feels like 17 hours but was really just 4 hours. We stop and order some sushi, ramen, jjajangmyeon, and galbi with bubble tea as a drink. We feast on our food and chill for the next 3 hours or so and get right back to practice. We practice for another 4 hours and then we chill and rest for the rest of the night. However, I stay up while everyone's sleeping. Only because I'm working on a song called "Begin", I don't want anyone to know until I finish because, well. I want it to be a solo song for me, not for the others to jump in and sing or rap. So I stay up for hours composing the beat and I finish the beat, but I fall asleep right after. When I woke up I looked like a zombie, I had baggy eyes, the signature zombie walk/limp, and the zombie groan. I walk downstairs and Jimin says "Hey Kookie, you don't look so good. Actually, you don't look good at all, are you ok?" "Arghhhhhhhh yeah," I said with a deep voice. "Here take this." Suga gives me an energy drink to boost me up. I drink it and I'm at my old self again. We go to the dancing studio for another 8 hours to practice and once you hit the 3rd hour or so, your legs get tired. They'll feel like you just ran a 10-mile marathon or worse-a 20-mile marathon. After the second day, RM announced that we'll be practicing for the rest of the week. I say in my head this is gonna be a long week.