Chapter Seventeen

A/N: Tell me if i already killed Derek's parent on my story, i sincerely forgot. And sorry for the so late upload, but i have a reason! I studied, and had my midterms exams.

By the way MAB is already near it's end, thank you guys for the support. And maybe I'll take a video of myself, saying how greatful i am to my readers even though my grammar is a disaster, and my spelling worse. So far this is the story that given me as much as reads as this while i'm still writting it, and for that thank you :))

(Carl’s POV)

“Why did you send a representative of you? What are you planning this time?” Derek asks me, he’s annoyed because I didn’t listen to him about going in the company with myself, but instead I sent a representative.

“Well I want to get him curious, and I’ve changed my plan.” I smile at him, looking like a complete idiot. I know I’m not great at making faces, but this will do for the mean time.

“Stop smiling like that, you look like a punching bag.” He sneers, brushing my face with his hands. We ended up wrestling on the couch, hammering each other’s face. “Just tell me what you’re planning, and I’ll keep my mouth shut.” He says, getting the tired of the wrestling fight.

“What I’m planning is to appear when everything is already down, I mean when his company is already at its crisis.” I sit at the couch thinking of a better way deliberate what I’m really planning. “Well of course he’s already busy trying to fix everything, and once he sees me he’ll realize that it’s me who’s pulling him down. I want to see the look on his face, and how he’ll beg me for forgiveness…”

I force a smile out, now that I’ve realized it. It’s really harsh, but he deserves it right? Why am I having this feeling of backing out? I can’t back out anymore; he needs to pay for what he did! But.. is this what I really want?

“And then maybe he’ll kneel in front of me, then I will be the one turning my back this time.” I clear my throat, trying to remove the lump in it. It felt dry, like what I’m saying isn’t really…No, this is what I want. Justine will feel, what he made me feel.

“And then maybe we can settle down?” My head automatically turned to look at him; he has an expectant smile on his face. It’s like I’m in daze, not knowing what to do.

“Yes… yes, we will settle down.” I simply said. I don’t know what’s wrong, but when he said settling down with him it felt wrong. Is that supposed to be right? I mean, I’m in already in love with him, right? But why am I feeling this way?

Derek laughs without further redo, and pull me into a hug. “I’ve been waiting for that to happen, having you as my husband will complete my life.” I just blink multiple times, looking at the coffee table in front of us. Yeah right, being his husband is what I chose, starting when we got back together. “I’m so excited; I hope your revenge will be completed as soon as possible.”

I’m a sure mess, but I need to get use to this. Maybe I’m just shock with the settling down, I think this is normal. I’m in love with him, and he’ll be the last man that I’ll love. I hope that you’re making a decision that you wouldn’t regret.

“Hmmm, I need to meet the representative I sent this afternoon. Are you coming with me?” I ask him, like everything is normal. Geez, it’s normal, I’m the one making things complicated.