Chapter Eleven

(Carl’s POV)

It has been one and a half months; I must say at first I was really worried about the whole thing. There are a lot of ‘what ifs’, like what if Rack is the one who I really love? What if this was just a test of destiny? What if Justine isn’t the right guy for me?

Believe it or not, all of that vanished within just a week. I don’t know what Justine did to me, because right now all I know is that I’m madly in love with him. Although I’m not closing my heart for a possibility with Rack, and heartache from Justine, I don’t want to expect too much, because we all know what we face next when we expect too much.

At least I have the chance to enjoy my life with Justine, as a true married couple. If I have the chance to wish one thing that is to be with him forever, but as I’ve said you can’t expect too much. After all, my father was right. He looked for the best guy for me, and here is Justine. He is all I can ask for, nothing much, nothing less.

“Good morning babe.” I smiles at him right after he opened his eyes. My eyes travels all over his face once again, expecting to see some imperfection, but I can’t point anything. It seems like when God introduced good looks, he was in the front line.

“Seeing you besides me makes it better.” He chuckles, shaking his head slightly, and pecking my lips for a few times. I groaned, wanting more than a few pecks. “Easy babe, I didn’t brush yet.” He teased as he stands up, but I pull him back to the bed.

“A tight cuddle will do, I don’t feel like leaving the bed yet.” I put up a fake sad face to plead him, he looks hesitant. He looks over his side to look at the clock, and look back at me with a huge grin in his face.

“Well it’s early; we still have time to do our morning ritual.” He looks at me plainly, hiding the fact the real meaning of the ritual thing he is talking about. If you’re wondering what it is, it means making love with each other. Yap, we did already, not once, not twice, let’s just say that you can’t count it with your fingers.

Well the whole thing started when the ‘what ifs’ started to fade away, even though he always puts up so much effort to really win me, there is always something that’s kind of pulling him back. He really won me when he finally admitted that he’s jealous, and mad because he isn’t the one who took my virginity, but he also said that he can’t do anything about it anymore, he just need to accept the fact, but the thing he can’t accept is that nothing happened between us, everything seems like a one night stand, and most of all he isn’t the one who got into the right hole. I don’t know what really came into me back then, but I smashed my lips into his, and the next thing I know is I was raping him in a way that he likes it.

Well for the ritual explanation it all started after what happened between us, I woke up to see him looking intently at me. I was wondering what’s in his eyes, because it’s really burning with something I can’t point out. Before I can even ask, another round started. Every morning it’s either him or me, waiting for each other to wake up and do the same love making thing.

“Hmmph, I don’t think so.” I said looking at the ceiling trying to tease him, he sneers at me, and before I know it he grabbed my chin crashing his lips over mine, kissing me softly, but getting harder and harder as the moment tense up. “I was just teasing.” I snorted while our lips still brushing with each other, catching for some air.

“I know Carl, you can’t resist me.” He whispers at me, I think all my hair rose up when he said my name. I don’t know when or how it all started, but when he calls me by my name, shivers run up through me. It’s like a shot of ecstasy, driving your body madly, wanting him more than ever. There is no need for drugs anymore; he’s already the drugs that I need.