Life Goes On..

Life Goes On

Its 3am.. all I want

Is your lips on mine

it's the same as

yesterday

at 7pm

or last Thursday

at noon

                                     it's the same as every

           Hour,

every minute,

every second

since I've met you.

                       Racing and pounding the hearts of everyone in the room went. Shortly after arriving home the two young girls, Kizzie and Diamond were apprehended by the local police department. It was not clear as too why they had not been questioned or checked out before. Now they resided in McKinley hospital, south of their home. It was clear they sustained minor injuries such as cuts, bruises and all but the blood covering them was that of Avery Shaw and Antonio Mills. As of today at 9:00am Charlie Mays has been pronounced dead at the home of Antonio Mills. All parents responsible for these children have been notified, but the other teenagers Mack Robinson, Jared Fergusson, and Kevin Murchison have yet to be approached and were classified as missing. Eliot Murchison has been cleared as a student of Western High school and is known to be on parole for armed robbery, kidnapping, murder, attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon and other petty thefts....Kevin's older and only sibling Eliot originally lived with his father in Pennsylvania before moving to Michigan with his Mother to help to raise Kevin. Eliot did a good job with caring for his brother for a while but when making a normal living became old and boring for him he dragged everyone around him down. It was a whirlwind of crime and pain that boy caused but no one had a say in what he did except the police. It was far too much for even his Mother too handle and his Father would not take him back. It was obvious he knew what he was giving away. He had to deal with the monster he called a son and in the end pushed him off on other people.

What a man.

Kevin slowly lost respect for his Mother and followed behind his toxic brother. In return Kevin started a cycle with Avery, Antonio and all there friends. There was a missing piece to this puzzle though… and it involves every single one of these young men. What they did not realize though....by their actions two young girls and their families have now been put in serious danger. Now sat Diamond Bell and Kizzie Simmons her best friend, in a private waiting area handcuffed to separate chairs, having been seated away from each other.

"I'm going to lose my mind." Came the gruff and frustrated voice of Kizzie. Her and Diamond had been condemned to this quiet and cold waiting room alone. They have been questioned horribly for hours and hours. She wasn't sure how much more she could take. Diamond had fallen asleep three times over the waiting period they sat here. Diamond begged Kizzie too rest along with other adults present from time to time, but she refused knowing nightmares would come of it. Much like it did for Diamond and she refused to wake up screaming like her friend.