Fallen Greed.

-Kizzie-

I stood there frozen, destruction falling down around me. I heard it, I heard my heart slamming against my rib cage and my heavy breaths. Just like rain, bodies fell and blood sprayed everywhere, some blood even spraying into my eyes.

Kizzie!

I could sense myself screaming inside for my brain to work. For my body to move. It wasn't until I was knocked to the ground, by a dead body that I reacted. I realized how bad everything had gotten since I zoned out. Bodies on top of bodies littered the front steps of this man's hide out. Crawling and kicking my way through the bloody, injured and dead I wiped my face free of blood. Slinking up the cleared steps, I made my decent into the eerily silent estate, my eyes sweeping over the few bodies laying in the door way and lobby.

"You don't look like a killer." Gasping I whipped around with panic, bumping into the tables behind me, knocking over countless glass cups. Flipping Pink off for scaring me I stalked forward carelessly, my boots slipping around in blood.

"Be more alert, don't get mad at me and flip me off." Waving her off, watching her go her separate way I pulled out my gun advancing on a man with his back turned to me.

"Think you can pull that trigger?" Cursing to myself when the end of a heated barrel pressed into my neck I gritted my teeth.

"Now put the gun down. A little girl like you shouldn't play with big guns."

"Oh yeah? Well what about me.?" Whipping around to see a unfamiliar face, I ducked down when the gun fire started between the two. Flipping my leg over to kick the fat man I aimed at before, a scream left my lips when he gripped my ankle flipping me to the ground.

"Alright fat man." I grimaced, sliding the double edged blade out from the strap on my thigh, twirling and slamming it into his hand holding the gun firmly. Rolling away from his thundering steel toed boots, I jumped out the way of his punches.

"Your just gonna keep trying aren't you.?" I smiled continuing to dodge, his large and heavy swings. Jumping backwards I opened my legs wide in mid air, flipping over a large wooden table.

"Catch." I grunted kicking the table over in his way, watching several files of papers flutter into the air. In his moment of distraction I jumped onto his back, flinging around like a wild bull as he ran.

"God forgive me. My hands will be forever stained." I shivered, flipping out another blade, jamming it downwards in the top of his head. Recoiling from his failing body I watched him run around like a chicken with his head cut off.

"Goodnight." I winced pushing my foot against his bleeding head, yanking my stained blade free.

"Keep pushing, keep pushing." I sniffled, shaking off my shot nerves as I walked straight into gun fire. My cheek, legs and arms suffered, cuts, severe hits and countless bullet grazes but all in all I was still alive. Firing rounds off into a young girls chest, I snatched the heel of my sneaker out of another bitches mouth, walking away from the carnage.

"I just want there BODIES!" I yelled out, becoming slightly hysterical. Until I saw him...

"Ant...." Dropping down to my knees, I placed my revolver by his sweaty head.

"You'll be okay." I sniffled running my hands over his moving chest.

"When I get out of this mess...you know what, I'm going to do first.?" Smiling through my tears I shook my head, when he opened eyes.

"No what.?" I whispered checking over his body for any serious wounds.

"I'm going to leave some flowers on my brothers grave, tell my little brother all about the dangers of this world and that I want to make him proud and be a idol in his eyes. Not only that though. ..I want my grandparents to live a better life and my Mom's to get herself together for Ant. Maybe even kick it with pop's like back in the day and make nice with his wife and her new daughter. The daughter my Mom never had and god knows she wanted." He wheezed sitting up slowly with my help. I nodded quietly and went to pull him up when he grabbed my hand roughly.