Call 911

Fear

ˈfir/

noun

1.

an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.

The room grew silent as The Boss spoke, making the skin around my neck tighten with fear.

"We need to address why you want to kill my friends so bad." Carlos interrupted making the Boss hold up his hand to stop him from speaking. I wasn't really listening though. Lifting my hand away from my quivering stomach I held my mouth closed tightly, watching blood pool in my palm to dribble over my shaking fingers. If they didn't hurry now I wasn't sure how much more pain I could take.

"You okay over there girly?" Lifting my eyes open to stare at Vanessa, Tessa or whatever the hell her name was I scoffed.

"Bitch don't fucking worry about me. I know you want me dead just as much as I want you dead so don't act sweet in front your daddy." Sighing softly I let my head drop backwards into the soft leather of the chair, my eyes closed. I felt to tired right now to argue with this bitch I just wanted to go to sleep.

"Excuse the intrusion of both girls on my behalf." The "boss" spoke up as he leaned in closely over the wooden table.

"This war as everyone wants to call it does not revolve around your children. Period point blank and simple." He grunted leaning back in his chair again a smile on his face. Shivering I forced my eyes back open, feeling them roll no matter how hard I tried to focus them.

"If that's the case then why are so many of our own dead? Why is my Father gone!?" The room shook with the volatility of Carlos's screams, making most close to him fidget.

"Your Father knew what type of lifestyle this was. That man wanted to please everyone and keep everyone alive. This lifestyle does not account for soft men. Three of my own were harmed countless times and he did nothing of it but concur how I could bargain for my children's lives.!"

"Don't yell at me about bargaining your children lives! what about bargaining our lives, I used to call you my second Dad!" My chest tightened in anticipation, watching Kai rise with rigid vigor. Everyone moved with the intentions of joining Carlos and Kai as they stood, but the strong look Kai projected made us all freeze.

"He's right this situation does go deeper any of us." He snapped after a long waited silence. I lifted my head at this, slamming my hands down on the table to try and awaken myself I leaned forward my eyes heavy.

"Several people have died and you mean to tell me that this goes BEYOND us.!"

"Kizzie your talking out of turn." Carlos called himself checking me but, I kept talking anyway.

"People we know have alr-"

"KIZZIE I ASKED YOU TO STOP TALKING!" Jumping when Kai raised his voice , I sighed and flopped back down. I didn't want to voice the fact this blood all over me was becoming mostly mine from the gunshot wounds I've suffered but something was going to have to give soon.

"Your father was an important man to you and I both, but you have to understand that what happened to him was for the best. He put everyone in danger." The Boss explained, leaning forward hands crossed.

"And what exactly happened to me Thomas?" The room grew dead silent, to the point the gun fire in the distance sounded closer than it should. Everyone's eyes including the ...well Thomas turned to face the dark corner in the room. My eyes roamed the room for possible entrances, but I found none besides the window but we would have heard that open...A medium sized man emerged from the shadows, making Kai's knee go weak as he fell back into his seat, Carlos by his side. Raising my eyes to meet his gray one's I looked away focusing my eyes on the scars crisscrossing over his tanned skin. Who was this man?....

"Dad?" I swear drool nearly pooled in my lap when he said that. Fighting to keep my mouth closed I watched as the man raised his chin up high, forcing Carlos and Kai to stand tall as well as if on que.

"Long time no see boys, looks like you've grown into men since I was gone." My eyes watered after starring for so long. I could have sworn this man was dead....where has he been all there lives? Did all these people die...in vain?

-I've entered most my stories into #Wattys2015.

-Vote for you favorites!!!

-Add to your library please.

-Help support.! :)