Don't give the son of Hades vitamins... ((PART THREE))

You all knew this was coming.

ENJOY.

_______

--Nico--

The hunters ran into camp, doing cartwheels the way down the hill. Thalia then floated in the air with a megaphone.

She then turned it on and screamed; "ALRIGHT H2HOES, LETS GET THIS PARTAY STARTED!!!!!!"

"What did she-" Cutting Percy off,  a gigantic stage appeared in the middle of camp, the whole  thing decked out with bright lights, big speakers, and stripper poles galore. Thalia walked onstage, to the pole in the middle, now in leather lingerie.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" I screamed.

"TONIGHT WE CELEBRATE AND GIVE THANKS TO THE KOOLAID GODS!!!!"

Suddenly a blue haired guy who looked exactly like Leo, with cat ears and a tail appeared with a goblet of red koolaid, sitting in a throne in the air. He sipped his drink and looked down at Thalia.

"..... LETS GET THIS STARTED YA ASSHOLES BEFORE THE SUN COMES UP!!!!!"

Suddenly a large mob of people appeared around me and Percy, most of them I didn't know.

This was gonna be crazy.

--Thalia--

I spun around my pole as I surveyed the crowd, looking for a few specific people. I wasn't high-well, that high- and so weren't a few of my fellow huntresses. As soon as this started, Leo and all the other people who were high as hell came up on stage and started dancing to the music that played, throwing the vitamins to the crowd. I didn't even know who that cat guy was but I didn't care. I looked out at the crowd.

A man in a tweed jacket, fez and bowtie?? Nope.

Moose and Squirrel? No. Not yet anyway.

Sexy vampire guy with gold eyes and an ax? No. He better not sparkle.

The boy who lived? When did he get here?!?!

Pink haired dragon kid? No, and good. We don't need two Leos.

Ginger summer fey with a winter fey Prince? Nopeadope.

The Mockingjay? Didn't volunteer as tribute.

Demon butler and his young master? No.

The Pastas? NO, I DON'T WANNA DIE.

Snow queen? No, bitch, I ain't building no snowmen.

Sherlock Holmes? Sadly no.

Bad Touch Trio? Noooo.

Viria and Minuiko? How did they get here?!

Nordic god of mischief? Restrain yourself, Thalia.

Pink haired girl with bear hair clips? I THOUGHT THAT BITCH DIED. DAMN.

Pewds? Nopes.

Uncle Rick the Troll? NO.

The readers of this story? No, but I had to break the fourth wall. Lol.

Four girls with Hogwarts jackets? No-

*GASPS TOO DRAMATICALLY TO BE NORMAL OR HEALTHY*

YES.

"HEY, HOES!!!!" I pointed to the four girls, every one looking at them.

"Oh shit!!!" The ginger Hufflepuff exclaimed.

"DAMMIT WE'VE BEEN CAUGHT!!!!!!" The brunette Ravenclaw screamed.

"Jess!!!" The koolaid cat waved at her.

"Chester!!!! Hey!!!"

I sighed before grabbing a mic. "GET THOSE GIRLS!!!!!"

They instantly started running away. The dirty blonde Slytherin yelling, "RUN BITCHES RUN!!!!!!!"

The crowd started running after them, Nico and Percy in the lead. I flew to the boys and sprinted next to them. The mob of people chased the four girls til we surrounded them.

"Shiiiiiiit." The Hufflepuff said.

"We're screwed. But if I live, YOU!" She pointed to the ginger fey guy. "Call me."

"Who are you four?"

The black haired Gryffindor looked at Percy. "We are fangirls from Florida."

"The penis of America." The Ravenclaw added.

"We mean, who are you? Like, names." Nico stated.

"I'm Kaylin." Said the Gryffindor, waving. "Hi."

"Shannon." The Hufflepuff stated, getting out a wand, Hermonie's.

"Jessie!!!" The Ravenclaw said loudly, putting on a fez dramatically.

"AND I'M ERIKAH." The Slytherin pulled her hood over her head. "'MURCIA"

"Okaaaay." Percy said awkwardly.

"Those four are the ones responsible for the drugs."

"Thal, they are called Vitabrix." Shannon said.

"VITABRIX, VITABRIX, GET YA FIX ON VITABRIX!!!!!" Jess and Erikah sang in unison, like a jingle.

"Wait, YOU FOUR DID THIS?!?!" Percy basically screamed.

"Bitch maybe." Shannon stated.

"I SWEAR IM GONNA-" Nico was cut off by gunshots. GUNSHOTS.

"MOVE BITCH!!!!" I suddenly got knocked down. I looked to see a girl with two AK-47's, brown hair pulled back, glasses cracked, wearing a brown trench coat, and a shirt that said "Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die"

"TAYLOR!!!!" Jess hugged the girl.

Taylor laughed. "Hey Jess."

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!"

"Taylor, death breath. Didn't you hear the first time?"

"Get them!!!!" I yelled. Everyone was about to charge when a black dragon flew down, knocking everyone away.

"MAL!!!"

"Hop on losers, we going demigoding." Taylor and the other four hopped on the dragons back and it flew off into the night.

"What..... just happened?" Moose asked to no one in particular.

"No clue, Sammy." Squirrel replied.

"They'll be back. I can tell." Suddenly Rachel was there, plant platters on her jeans reflecting the moon light slightly.

"Really?"

"One day. Someday."

The blue cat guy flew above us. "Welp, Im gonna go. BYE HOES!!!" He disappeared in a puff of smoke, the others either going to their cabins, driving away, flying away, or running into the woods, leaving me with my unconscious huntresses.

"Lady Artimes is gonna kill me."

__________

Remember when I said this was a trilogy?

I lied.

Ill do as many parts as i please. CAUSE I CAN.

Well thats it for today. I might update another story. Might.

Canada.

Chess.

CHA CHA REAL SMOOTH!!! *cha cha slide plays as I disappear with the next part of the Vitabrix series*