Valentine

--Annabeth--

I walked to Percy's once I woke up. Today was Valentine's day, couples walking around, some making out in the middle of camp.

At least I have class.

I knocked on the door of Cabin Three, Percy opening the door a full two minutes later, hair worse than usual, shirt inside out and backwards, jeans freshly stained with coffee.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Sword practice with Jason. Late. Tired..." He closed the door after that, leaving me confused.

What...?

· · ·

I went to breakfast, Percy not coming. What was up with him?! He never misses breakfast.

I returned, waiting before he answered.

"Yes, Annie?"

"First, don't call me that. Second, are you forgetting something, Jackson?" I stated. Maybe I sounded a bit bitchy but it was the day of love, and everyone was doing something with their couples, or strangers the Aphrodite shoved at the singles. Even Nico is in happier spirits.

"Uh..." He looked down, then back up. "Not pants..."

"Not about your clothes, seaweed brain. About today...?"

"Is it someone's birthday?" I facepalmed at this.

"You're hopeless."

"Thank you!"

"It wasn't a compliment."

"Oh..."

· · ·

I left afterwards. I'd come back later and hopefully he'll remember, I thought.

At dinner, couples were in full love mode. I bet Aphrodite did something to everyone to make them so lovey dovey. Well most. Some, like a certain repair boy and goddess, looked like they were five seconds from making a few legacies.

I left, going to Percy's.

I knocked, quite forcefully, Percy running and opening the door.

"Hey-"

"Did you really forget about today?!" I lost control of my emotions. I was mad. "Of all days you could've forgot about, you forget Valentine's day?! I-"

Before I could finish, he kissed me. After a few seconds he pulled away.

"Stop ranting, Annabeth. I didn't forget."

"Bu-"

He pulled me inside before i could finish, cutting me off again. I gasped.

On the nightstand was a snowglobe, of sorts. The snow was shaped like little fish and dryads, the center piece a spinning brass ornament. Me and Percy, our first kiss.

"I asked Tyson to make it. I wanted it to be-"

It was his turn to be cut off. I kissed him passionately, smiling as he kissed back.

After what felt like a mini eternity, we separated.

"I love you, seaweed brain."

"I love you too, Annabeth."

We kissed again, but stopped once we hears laughing.

"You got it all right?"

"No doubt, Travis."

"STOLLS!!!!!"

I ran after the soon-to-be murdered twins across thr camp.

_________

Hey!! This is for caitlin200 for requesting a Percabeth thingy. And since it was Valentines day a bit ago... yeah. It wasnt really a fight like she wanted, just Annabeth being pissy but its okay... right? DONT HURT ME PLEASE

Hope you enjoyed it. Short i know. I just came back from a wedding so im all lovey dovey. But im a loner sooo...

DISCLAIMER: I dont own Valentines Day. Its a holiday. You can't really own a holiday. Can you?

-Jess