Sex Head Canons

From the title you know whats going down. Some are from peoples head canons some are my own some are from another fandom that can work for this one so i dont own everything but i own some things. And i dont own Percy Jacksons facial orbs. Or the rest of him and his franchise. Yeah

There are a few parts with main canon ships, then others with more fan ships like Leco and Realia, so dont be complaining ill be including most ships

LET US GO

___

-Annabeth insists on waiting until marriage, but only because she didn't want to explain to her dad she's pregnant before then.

Percy agrees with this so he doesn't get shot with celestial bronze bullets.

-At the end of Jason and Pipes' mind blowing sex, all the blankets turn staticy, along with Pipers hair flying up.

-One night after finishing the Argo 2, Leo built a robotic dildo for the shits and giggles. He then proceeded to put a little cowboy hat on it and called it 'Dirty Dan'.

-The Apollo kids are very open over their sexualities, as their father is, so mostly everyone knew Will swung both ways before Nico did.

-Hazel and Frank don't do anything sexual, kinky, or anything remote to those, ever. They are the poster couple of fluff, not smut.

-Once, Percy took off his shirt and flung water on Annabeth when she walked in. He giggled like a doofus and whispered "made ya wet". He got slapped.

-The Apollo kids, and Leo, write a lot of fan fiction with their OTPS at camp, usually smut. Cabin 7 is filled with laughter as they share all of their newest chapters, Leo joining from time to time.

-Nico usually is the top to Wills bottom duirng the sex. They dont tell anyone since they probably think he was joking.

-As expected, Leo is very good with his hands, if you know what I mean.

-Artemis once found Thalia and Reyna in bed together, obviously having sex the night before. Thal then stated that her oath was to not fall in love and get close to men, never saying anything about another girl.

-When Jason and Nico got together, most were shocked because the main ships people thought would happen were Leco and Jercy. Nico then stated Leo and Percy were together. This caused a lot of problems for the two othr demigods, including getting fanart and stories of them doing it.

Percy was trying to get everyone to stop the ship train, while Leo only complained on why he was bottom in all of the drawings.

-Frank once heard the term anal and asked Leo what it meant since everyone else just laughed when he asked. Leo gave a full descriptive explanation, not sparing any details.

Frank cried for 3 1/2 years.

-Dakota, the roman son of Bacchus, once was too hyped on sugar and he asked Octavian to be friends with benefits. Octavian called for Reyna to stop Dakota from trying to take him to his barrack, which she then stated, "I doubt he'd be that good, Dakota. A lar could be better in bed." That's when Octavian began hating Reyna so much.

-When Nico came out as gay to everyone, Frank thought he meant gay as in happy, then thinking nothing of it... until he walked in on him and Will doing it. Then he realized what Nico actually meant.

-Jason thought he was straight as an arrow. When he started wanting to make out with Leo he realized he was gayer than he originally planned.

-Leo refers to himself as 'heteroflexible.' He says he likes chicks a lot, but might stumble on a hot guy one day and he'll be like "damn, son. I want you."

-At a holloween party, Percy dressed as Nemo and grabbed everyones asses yelling that he 'touched the butt.'

-After Tratie's first time Travis said he 'Stoll' Katie's virginity. She laughed a bit then smacked him.

Lots of the boys get slapped for making jokes, don't they?

-Piper says she's mostly straight, admitting she finds Hazel adorable and attractive.

-Sammy used to make sexual jokes all the time, hugging Hazel when she was getting embarressed and hiding her face in a book.

__________

So I hoped you liked it. If a lot of you guys like it Ill make another twenty sexcanons.

Bye my Derp Potatoes