Don't give the son of Hades vitamins... ((PART TWO))

--Jason--

Things got awkward for me as I saw my girlfriend strutting over to me in the arena without any pants on.

“HEY THERE SEXY!!!" She yelled, wrapping an arm around me. Everyone stopped and all attention was drawn to me and my partly naked girlfriend.

“Piper?! You o-" She cut me off by kissing me. Before I could kiss back or do anything, I heard a scream.

“SOMEONE HELP THERE'S A PSYCHO IN MY CABIN AND HE'S BREAKING DOWN THE DOOR!!!!!!" I pushed Piper off of me and rushed to the scream. Nico was yelling bloody murder, a cut on his cheek, evil laughter from inside his cabin. I ran over and helped him push the door shut, which barely did any good.

“KELP BRAIN HELP US OUT!!!!!!" I yelled as I saw Percy walking down the way. He looked at us and ran to our aid. Only all of us together could close the door completely.

“WHAT IS GOING-" Percy was cut off as the window broke, a lug wrench flying out.

“NIIICCCOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" I heard as I saw a pair of crazed eyes I knew as Leo.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM, DEAD BOY?!?!?! YOU GAVE HIM THE DRUGS?!?!"

Nico looked at Percy like he was crazy. “WHAT DRUGS?!?!" He looked so confused. I realized he honestly didn't remember anything.

Before anyone of us could tell him what happened earlier, the door broke down, sending us face first into the ground. A mattress flew put, Leo on it like it was a surf board.  He got off if it, laughing like a possesed Pegasus or something along those lines.

“TIME FOR SOME FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!" Leo screeched, a pocket knife in one hand, a bottle in the other. It was those  vitamin bottles like for One-A-Day or something. He ran away before we could do anything, taking off to Cabin Five, Ares. Oh gods, he's gonna die.

“JAASSSOOONNN!!!!!!!" I looked to see Piper walking towards us, now shirtless. “WE NEED TO TALK. ALONE!!!!" She said dragging me into Nico's cabin, grabbing the door and setting it back up, locking the door so it would stay up. She threw me on one of the beds, pinning me down.

Forget Leo.

--Frank--

If today didn't wasn't any more crazy or creepy than I wanted it to, a crazed Latino with a knife breaking down the door wasn't very good on my sanity.

“HEY MAN, WANNA PPLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!"

“Uh, Leo?!" My voice wavered as I looked for a shield my half brothers and sisters(is there a difference in blood relations with the god's different aspects???) always had on the ground. I picked one up as Leo moved closer to my bed.

He tilted his head to the side at an awkward angle that made it look his neck was about to snap. “I thought we were friends. You are my friend, RIGHT?!?!?!?!" His voice got demonic, making me want to run away in fear he was going to kill me in about five seconds.

“O-of course w- we are, m-man!!!!" I stuttered out. He glared at me, stepping closer.

You lied. My friends never lie to me." As he walked closer, I held up my shield. His eyes fixed on it instantly. I moved it to the side, his head jerking to the side with it. I had an idea and threw the shield out the door. Leo jumped after it like a dog after a frisbee. I had no idea what was wrong with that guy today but I didn't care.

As I got up, something flew into my mouth. A person tackled me to the floor of the cabin faster than I could comprehend anything. Everything got fuzzy after that...

--Percy--

Today was just weird. After a crazed Piper only wearing a bra and underwear dragged Jason into Nico's cabin, I received an Iris message.

“PERCY, YOU SEXY BOY, HOW GOES THINGS?!?!?!" I looked to see Reyna, her hair a mess and poorly done makeup on. Her eyes looked deranged and her smile was really happy.

“Uh, Reyna are you-" She began laughing uncontrollably, tears streaming down her face as she fell off of the chair she was previously been sitting on. Aurum and Argentium looked at her like she was crazy and backed up a bit.

“OH MY GODS PERCY, YOUR KILLING, TONE DOWN ON THE JOKES MAN!!!!" She got up, still laughing slightly.

“Who's-" Reyna began laughing again, harder than before, like what Nico was trying to say was the funniest thing in existence.

“Reyna are you-" I was then interrupted by certain noises coming from the cabin I was still in front of. That knocked some sense into Reyna pretty quickly. She stopped laughing, getting up and looking at me.

“What. WAS. THAT?! WHO IS WITH MAI MAN?!?!"

I wanted to say that Piper and Jason were together and she wasn't dating anyone, but in her state she was going to either, a.) Laugh her way into the underworld or, b.) Kill me once she got here(which could be at anytime).

“Oh, that's not your man!!! That's just...." Nico realized he had no cover for what was going on in Cabin Thirteen.

Just then, the Fates throw in another surprise.

“I'M WALKIN' ON SUNSHINE!!!! WWOOAAAAWOOAAAHHHH!!!!!! I'M WALKIN' ON SUNSHINE!!!! WWOOAAAAWOOAAAHHHH!!!!!! AND OH IT FEELS GOOD!!!! YEAH, ALL RIGHT NOW!!!! AND OH IT FEELS GOOD!!!!" We all turned to see the Apollo kid's heads getting stepped on by Frank, grinning like Nico was earlier.

“What the hell is goin' on over there?" Reyna asked, trying to see what was happening. “Did someone give one of the praetors of New Rome drugs?!?! THAT'S FUNNY, A TRUE PRAETOR WOULDN'T BE TRICKED INTO THAT SORT OF STUFF!!!!!!" Reyna said in between laughs.

“This day is both weird and awesome." Nico commented.

“NOT YET, DEATH BREATH!!!!!!" We all turned to see Thalia and the hunters. All looking like they were drunk.

Oh gods.

_____________

Don't know anymore, don't care.

Ideas??? Anyone???

Chester wishes you a happy day filled with koolaid. ((For ShamelesslyImperfect, who will get this.))

Soup.

Super.

SALSA!!!!!!

See ya in an hour.