FANBOYS/GIRLS UNITE!!!!!

((WARNING: Swear words up ahead. You have been warned.))

--Annabeth--

I was walking to around in the woods, looking for Percy, when I heard this noise. I looked around, not sure what it was. I heard a few words like 'Why Moffat why' or 'You don't just do that to him, he's already sad'' that sounded like Leo. I followed the noise until I found the ADHD Latino son of Hephestus, sobbing.

“Leo?" I asked, confused, seeing the crying. He looked up instantly, standing up and wiping a few tears from his face.

“Annabeth! S-sorry, didn't notice you walked here." He said, wiping more tears that were rolling down. “I l-look like a mess, p-pr-probably. I'm j-just.... n-not doing good."

“You got rejected???"

“NO!!!"

“Then what's wrong???" I asked, wondering if she actually said 'Moffat', as in Steven Moffat: the crusher of emotions and beautiful love on my two favorite shows Doctor Who and Sherlock. Best. Shows. Ever. Britain has the good shows.

“Just-" He sniffled, looking at me. “It'snothingjustthatI'memotionallydeadbecauseoftheTimeoftheDoctor."((Translation: It's nothing, just that I'm emotionally dead because of the Time of the Doctor.)) He said in rapid time. I barely understood everything but a few things caught my attention.

“The Time of the Doctor?!" I asked, not believing what I heard. He nodded, causing me to smile widely. “YOU WATCH DOCTOR WHO?!?!"

Leo's face lit up instantly. “YOU WATCH IT TOO?!?!" I nodded like a excited twelve year old that just got a free ticket to a One Direction concert. I was practically squealing. “I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE IN THE FANDOM!!!!!!!"

“GODS, THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! Who is your favourite companion???"

“Either Rose or Amy. They are awesome-" He got teary eyed again. “Sorry, I just watched the Angels take Manhattan so...."

“I haven't watched season seven of Modern Who yet. I just finished season six."

Leo looked like he had to tell a child their parents died. “I have all the seasons. Wanna watch them??? Though I warn you, you will be sobbing in a pit of feels."

“Let's go. Whatever happens, it can't be that bad."

---Time skip to a few minutes after they watched Angels take Manhattan---

--Leo--

I hugged her as she continued to cry. She already used up two tissue boxes and my shirt was now soaked with her tears. I couldn't blame her, I was worse.

“It's ok, Annabeth." I tried to calm her down a bit, handing her more tissues. After ten minutes, she seemed to calm down a bit.

“Oh my gods, this is worse than Doomsday."

“Don't get me started on Doomsday. Remember when I locked myself in here for five days???"

“THAT WAS WHY?!?!"

“Yep. Rose and Ten are my OTP. Always." I said, grabbing a tissue for myself. “Moffat, that son of a gorgon, kills or separates all of our favorite couples. First Ten and Rose, then Amy and Rory-"

“Jack a-"

“DON'T YOU DARE MENTION THAT UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO DIE FROM THE FEELS!!!!!!!!"

Annabeth gave me a tissue. “It's ok. That's what fangirls and fanboys are there for eachother. For a shoulder to cry on, and some one to fan spasm over OTP's."

I began to slow clap, standing up. “That was beautiful."

She laughed and we spent over an hour talking about Who. We learned we have most of our OTP's in common: Rose and Ten(if you don't ship them, you can die), Eleven and River(she got what it takes to put the Doctor in his place), Vastra and Jenny(if you don't ship the badass lizard woman from the dawn of time and her equally badass wife, don't even breathe in my direction), Amy and Rory(high fives for sex on the TARDIS), and Janto(*starts tearing up* they are always in our hearts((A/N: Sorry for any feels stuff for the ships.)) )

We also agreed we despise a few people: Adam(like, what the hell dude???), Reinette Poisson(that bitch), and the Angels(They. Must. Die. PAINFULLY.).

As.we got to the discussion of who was the best companion that never was(my vote is either Sally Sparrow or Canton Everett Delaware the 3rd) the door to Bunker Nine opened.

“Hey, Leo, have you seen Annabeth-" Percy stopped mid sentence as he saw us. I then realized me and his girlfriend, alone in Bunker Nine, eating pizza with the TV on, sharing my TARDIS blanket wasn't the best situation to be in.

“Percy!!!" Annabeth looked between me and him, realizing the way this looked. “This is NOT what it looks like."

“So you aren't having pizza with Leo alone in Bunker Nine???"

“Well that part' s true, but not the rest." I reassured.l, suddenly think how Percy was getting so logical.

“You aren't watching TV together while sharing a blanket???"

Who hit Percy with the smart stick today???

“I was just helping a fellow fanboy in a crisis."

“A Meta-Crisis." I laughed, Annabeth joining me. Percy looked so confused and angry right now, I wasn't sure what he was thinking. Then, Percy looked at something and the anger washed away.

“Are.... are those the full eight seasons of Supernatural???" Percy asked, hopeful, pointing to a work table where I kept my DVD's. Well for Supernatural, Sherlock, and Doctor Who. Even some memorabilia like a fez, all of the sonic screwdrivers, sighed picture-framed- of the Winchesters and Castiel, posters, and a few books. I was a serious Superwholockian.

“YOU WATCH SUPERNATURAL?!?!?!" He nodded so fast it looked like he head was going to fly off. His smile was wide and happy. This was really the best day ever.

“Supernatural???" We gasped at Annabeth.

“Percy, get me season one, were opening Annabeth' s eyes to the world of SUPERWHOLOCK!!!!!" Percy didn't object and ran to the piles of discs, getting the first season of Supernatural and putting it in the DVD player.

“Fandoms, my friends, has brought us together." Percy stated.

“Yes they did."

((A/N: I don't know anymore. I NEED IDEAS!!!!!! Don't ask about the cover....

Tuscany.

Tom Riddle.

TANGO!!!!!!

Till I write more, my followers.))