Going, Going, Gone

Ricks POV
I stumbled around the woods and fell to the ground to catch my breath.
Everywhere I touched I was bleeding. The Governor got me good.
I don't even know where Carl is. What kind of parent am I? I haven't seen Carl for a day and I just assumed he was ignoring me.
I wheezed and spit out blood.
I'm all alone in the woods with no one to help me get up. And to think there was over 30 of us.
"Hello?" I breathed as I heard the leaves rustle.
I saw a pair of large combat boots walk towards me. Then everything turned black.
Carls POV
"Lena. Lena!" I called as I waited for her to show up on the roof like planned.
I saw her walk up the stairs.
"What's wrong?" I asked concerned. She looked tired and confused.
"I-wh-did you know a man named Shane?" She asked really shyly.
I felt as if I was slapped in the face. The air in my chest had disappeared. My stomach felt sick. How did she know Shane?
"Wh-why?" I asked.
"Just did you know him?" She asked again agitated.
"He was my dad's best friend." I answered quietly.
"Oh. I-what, oh my god." Lena smacked her forehead.
"What?"
"Rick. You. Lori....Shane. You."
"Lena, what the hell are you talking about?"
"Rick! How could I forget him?" She screeched.
"What are you talking about?!" I screamed.
"Oh my god, Rick! And your Carl!"
"Gee, I thought we established this months ago." I said sarcastically.
"But Carl-you don't understand! Rick-and my dad were best friends for years! I just didn't remember!"
"Wai-your-your dad is...Shane?" I asked.
She nodded.
Oh my god. I killed Shane. I killed my girlfriend's Dad. Usually it's the other way around.
"You killed my dad." She said in a small voice.
"Wait-my mom." I said.
"What about her?"
"Shane...is Judith's dad." I said looking at the ground.
She looked at me confused.
Then like a ton of bricks she understood.
"Oh. My. God." She whispered.
"OH MY MOTHER FRIGGIN GOD." She screamed. "WE HAVE A SISTER!"
"We have a sister."
"This-this can work." I said.
"No! It can't! You killed my dad! You lied to me! AND WE SHARE A SIBLING!" She yelled.
"I didn't know Shane was your dad! I didn't even know your last name was Walsh!" I yelled.
"It's not, it's Abbots. I took my moms last name after the divorce." She said.
"So maybe this isn't a bad thing after all?"
"Carl, just because we have a different last name doesn't mean we aren't connected....by a sister."
"It's just a possibility. You know, my mom did it with a lot of people. It could be Daryl's for all we know." I laughed awkwardly.
Lena looked at me.
"Ok, not as funny as I thought." I said.
"You-you killed my dad. After all we've been through, and you killed him."
"I didn't know it was him!"
"But your dad knew it was me!!" She yelled.
"Maybe he did! It doesn't matter!"
"It does matter Carl!!!!" She screamed.
"Are you trying to get out of this relationship!" I asked.
"Of course not! But how can I trust you after this?" She quieted herself.
"I guess you can't." I said. I started to walk away.
"Where are you going?" She cried.
"Well I guess if you can't trust me anymore, than it's time for me to go." And I walked off.
"Carl!" She screamed.
"What?! What now?"
"Are we over?" She asked with tears running down her pale face.
"Well, I guess maybe we are. Bye Lena."
And I left Terminus. And Lena.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER AND PLEASSSSSSE VOTE AND COMMENT HAVE A GREAT DAY BABES!;D