Not Exactly Kidnapped...?

Lena's POV

I woke up with my head in Carl's lap.

"Wh-where are we?" I asked.

"Noah...there were some men who showed up and Noah tied us up and threw us in." He breathed heavily.

"Gee, if anyone says they have sibling problems, it's nothing compared to this." I said sarcastically, "How are we gonna get out?"

"I've tried but I can't get free."

I looked at his hands and they were covered in blood.

"Shit. I'm sorry Carl. I-I seriously didn't think my brother was serious about leaving and I didn't want to leave you." I said with tears welling up in my eyes.

"It's fine." He mumbled.

The truck jerked forward, but then came to a stop.

The truck doors slammed shut and Carl looked at me.

"Pretend you're out." He demanded.

"I'm not very good at pretending to-"

"Just do it." He hissed.

I laid down and pretended to be out cold.

The sliding door to the semi opened revealing the cold night and what I assume is the men who took us.

I snuck my eye open for a peek and saw Noah standing behind the men.

"Kid, get those two and wake 'em up."
One man barked at Noah.

Noah sighed and hopped in the truck.

He punched Carl in the stomach,
and Carl growled.

Noah probably had some enjoyment in this.

He slowly walked over to me and poked me in the face.

"Wake up." He said.

I stayed completely still and pretended to still be out.

"Stubborn bitch, get up!" He yelled.

I opened my eyes and punched in across the jaw.

I had to hold back my cry because that probably hurt me more than him.

Carl chuckled a little, and Noah looked at me with the devil look he'd give me when we were kids.

"Lena..." He breathed, "you don't want to piss me off. I'm trying to help you."

"Don't call me a stubborn bitch next time." I said firmly and stood up.

God my head hurt.

I turned around and punched my brother in the stomach.

"That's for the blow to the head." I said and walked towards the front of the truck with Carl.

"Welcome, Lena and Carl. Please get out of the truck and we'll bring you to your room."

What?

Carl and I exchanged glances at each other and hopped out of the truck.

I looked at the gated building and read on the side of it:

Welcome to TERMINUS.

All who arrive, survive.

Ok! So...whaddya think?!

So I know I'm skipping a lot but I'll get to that don't worry;p

Now, considering we don't exactly know what terminus is because it's not season 5 yet (she sobs into her hands) I'm gonna wing it and go with what I think it is!

So, that's all I got. Sorry for the short chapter but vote and comment!

And thank you guys for reading!