I do? (28)

"I asked where you want to go, and if you would also want to have lunch with me?" His words made my eyes widen... or bulge out of my head I can't tell.

"35 Fitch Street." Is all I reply in hopes he forgot about the other question.

"Okay. And about lunch?" Damn he remembered!

"Oh um... well I don't really know you-"

"That's what lunch is for." He laughs. Maybe if I told him I was pregnant he would back off? No that's mean... guess I'll just have to accept then turn him down after. As you can see I'm not the best at planning.

"Okay..." I hesitate.

"Great!" He smiles wildly, showing off his perfect straight and white teeth. He makes me insecure!

10 minutes later he pulled in front of Liam and Alexa's apartment.

"Um thank you for the ride." I thank to him and then turn to open the door, hoping he would forget to ask for my number.

"Wait, I need your number." He laughs. Damn can he read my fucking mind?!

"Oh yeah. Umm here." I say awkwardly, writing my number down on a price of paper he handed me.

"Thank you. I'll call you." He smiles as I hand him my number. I actually started thinking about writing someone else's number... but I didn't, that would be mean.

I scurry out of Mark's truck and practically sprint to their apartment, not caring that my stomach wants to kill me because of it.

Finally I get to their door, knocking like a mad woman.

"Thank god you're okay!" Liam exclaims as he opens the door. All I do is push past him and run to the bathroom to vomit into the sink. I didn't mean to do it in the sink but I couldn't hold it back.

"What the hell- That's gross!" Alexa walks into the bathroom, giving me a disgusted look.

"I'll clean it up." I mumble, grabbing the counter for support. I feel like shit. Totally and completely weak, like my bones are jelly.

"No, you are in no state to clean. Liam will do it." She soothes, taking me and laying me on the couch.

"Who said Liam will do it?!" Liam walks into the room in a panic.

"Go clean up." Alexa glares at him.

"Oh hell no! I'm not going near that shit!" Liam shakes his head vigorously.

"Oh yes you are! Now go." Alexa scolds, ending the conversation, making liam pout and turn to the bathroom. As he walks away he curses under his breath.

"So what exactly happened?" She asks me, tying my hair back in case I have another unexpected explosion.

"I'm sorry I ran, I didn't know what I was doing, I was just so stressed! So I ran away from it all... or at least I tried." I took a deep breath, then sipped from the glass of water Alexa provided me.

"My stomach started killing me after about a half an hour, maybe an hour? So I kept walking, threw up, walked a little more. Basically I walked then I saw a gas station but a guy saw me walking and picked me up. He was nice, the only reason I excepted was because i could barely walk!" I explain myself, looking to Alexa who has wide eyes.

"He was nice, a little too nice. Like annoyingly perfect. Anyways he basically manipulated me into agreeing to go on a date with him... okay maybe he talked me into it, but I just wanted to get out of the god damn car! I don't want to date! IM FUCKING PREGNANT!" I yell, getting flustered.

"Calm down Jess! Do you have his number?" Alexa asks me calmly.

"Yes." I nod, taking deep breaths.

"Cancel." She shrugs.

"Alexa, you know i can't do that. He would ask why and I can't lie to save my life." I explain, groaning in pain and frustration.

"You can't be alone going through this. And Liam and I can't be the only people you have to help you." Alexa shakes her head.

"I have Alex." I remind her... Well I should probably tell Alex about this before I show up at her house with a huge belly and no husband.

I've noticed that I'm getting a little bigger, although it's only me who can tell. My doctor said I won't start really showing until 3 months, I'm at 1. He did, however inform me that my stomach will often hurt and I'll become accustomed to it soon.

"Alex won't help you if you don't have Harry." Alexa tells me.

She may be right. Alex is more of a mother to me than a sister. She's going to be so disappointed! She won't talk to me anymore probably...

"What are you trying to say? Take Harry back? Because we all know how that went." I scoff, referring to England.

"Well what is your plan? Where are you going to stay? You have no money. You're going to collage. You live in a new continent and you only have 2 friends. Harry is your only chance." Alexa fights.

"Are you saying I won't be able to do this on my own?" I question her, getting angry.

"Yes! Jessika, you are pregnant! You're going to be responsible for two lives! How are you going to do that when you can barley take care of yourself without help from other people?" Alexa spats.

"Well I'm sorry I'm so hard to deal with!" I yell.

"You know what? Good luck with your baby. No, good luck with your life, because I'm not going to be in it." Alexa scoffs.

"Fine. Thanks for everything." I spat angrily at her, walking past her and slamming the door on my way out.

So here I am, walking on the streets with no where to go except the one place I've been avoiding... Home.