I do? (13)

"Styles." Harry tells the person at the desk so we can get the key to our hotel room. My plan- go straight to the pool and tan.

"You're in room 306, on the forth floor." The lady with a heavy French accent smiles sweetly at us. "Thank you." I smile and thank her once I realise Harry had walked away without a word, just the key and our bags.

With a sigh I jog to catch up with him. "It's called manners." I speak after some silence. "You should know by now I don't have those." He speaks with little emotion in his voice. That plane ride must have stressed him out, plus jet lag.

"Harry, are you okay?" I turn to him as he puts the key into the door to out room. "I'm fine, Jessika." He sighs. Jessika? Harry doesn't call me 'Jessika'. It's always Jess. Always.

"Harry, what happened? Did I say something?" I ask urgently. "Jess, your dad is dead." Damn. I finally stopped thinking of that too. "I know." I mumble with a frown. "When we get married whose walking you down the isle?" He asks. "I don't know..." I start to feel even more sad. "You don't even know my parents. Jess, how are we going to do this?!"

"Y-you don't want to m-marry me?" I stutter, with tears of fear escaping my eyes. "Jess you know what I mean." He sighs, tugging at his hair in frustration. "No Harry, I don't. To me it sounds like you don't want to get married to me. It sounds like you're looking for dumb ass reasons to call off the wedding!" I retort in anger and fear.

"It's not like that!" He yells. "Then what is it like?! Harry, if you don't want to marry me tell me!" I yell.

In this moment my body feels weak, my mind is clouded and my eyes feel like a never ending river.

"Jess, of course I want to marry you." Harry almost whispers in defeat. "That's not what it sounds like." I sniff. "I'm scared, Jess. I'm scared that I won't be good enough. That I'll end up like my dad." He's never told me about his dad before...

"H-he left us when I was little, 10 maybe. Anyways he was a drunk. He would come home every night screaming at my mum, sisters and I for know reason. One time he even became abusive. That's how I lost both a sister and a dad. Gemma was 16 when she left. He hit my mum and her and after that night we never saw, or heard from her again." He's opening up to me, finally he's opening up. Really opening up.

"You remind me of her. That's why I started to like you, because you reminded me of her. Jess I'm sorry that I haven't told you before. Well I haven't told anyone really." He apologises. "Harry, you won't be like him. You're so much better than that. You're caring." I walk towards him and kiss him. "Smart." I kiss him again. "Perfect." Another kiss. "Funny." Kiss. "Mysterious." Kiss. "Hot." I whisper in his ear.

"Okay, enough teasing before I take you right here, right now."

"Oh no! I would hate that!" I I roll my eyes sarcastically. "Okay that's it!" He growls then pushes me against the wall.

___________________________

"You know I had a plan." I speak. "A plan?" He raises an eyebrow. "Yes, a plan. I was gunna go straight to the pool to tan and now look at me. I'm pale." I pout. "Oh. Well I'm sorry for interfering with your plans." He laughs at me. "You should be! They were good plans." I laugh. "Yeah, tomorrow when we're at the Eiffel Tower or wherever people will be staring. They'll think 'why the hell is that girl so fucking pale?'"

"Exactly." I laugh. "And you'll be like 'let's get the hell out of here. I'm done with this damn sight seeing shit!'" I try to mimic his deep, raspy voice.

"That's exactly what I sound like." He nods and kisses me. I pull the sheet up to cover myself and sit up. "I'm tired." I groan. "So am I. Let's sleep!" Harry excitedly announces. "It's 5:00 here?" I ask looking at the clock. "Yeah, remember they're 5 hours ahead. Like at home." He nods. "Yeah. I remember. We should visit... home." I suggest. "Where?" He looks surprised and not at all pleased. "Alexa. Chrissy. Maybe your parents, when was the last time you even spoke to them?" I ask him while putting his short on.

"I don't know... a long time? I don't need to talk to them, Jess." He shrugs. "You should. What about your friends?" I ask. "I text Niall and Louis sometimes. I even asked them to come to the wedding. And Louis is my best man." He fills me in.

"When were you gunna tell me this?" I ask, clearly annoyed that he didn't tell me. "I don't know. I was though." He promises.

"Okay, anything else I need to know?" I ask. "We aren't going back." He says, his face emotionless.

Heyyy:) it's been forever since I updated:( THANKS FOR THE 1K YOU ARE ALL AMAZAYN

4 votes and 1 comment please:)

Thanks, I love you all for voting and commenting nice things and I'm sorry if it's a little boring but it'll get interesting soon;) promise.

-Sophie Payne<33