I do? (16

"G-gemma?" I stammer. "Yes. Would you like to sit? Or are you waiting for someone?" She smiles politely at me. "I can sit. The person I'm waiting for doesn't seem to be coming any time soon." I laugh to myself.

"Great. Do you like coffee?" She asks, her smile widening. "Yes I do." I reply.

We sit at the café that's already in the hotel lobby. "So how old is she?" I ask motioning to Ellie, who is busy coloring a hippo. "8 turning 9 soon." She looks at her daughter with eyes full of ever-lasting lover. "Really? You look so young to have a daughter. No offense." I rush. "I was only 17 when I had her. I got pregnant at 16." Okay this is just a coincidence. She can't be Harry's lost sister! That would be impossible.

"That's so young! How did your parents take it?" I wonder out loud. "I didn't really have to worry about them..." She trails. No. This can't be happening! it's impossible!

"So enough about me, who's the lucky guy?" She winks at my ring. "Oh, umm his name is... Harry." I finally admit. "Harry?..." She looks scared for a moment. "Last name?" She asks. "S-styles." I stutter. "He's here?" She asks, taking deep breaths. "Well he was. I lost him. He saw someone at the mall and..." Suddenly it clicks. He saw Gemma. Harry saw Gemma at the mall and it scared!

"He ran. When he saw me." She looks absolutely gutted. "I think." I admit. "I wouldn't expect anything else from him. I mean I can't imagine he likes me after what I put him and Chrissy though. "He only told me about you last night." I blurt. "He is known for keeping things to himself. Even to the people closest to him." She laughs.

"He must really love you." She smiles at me. "I hope." I whisper to myself. "How did he get you?" she asks suddenly. "I mean I always knew he'd be a rebel, but I never pictured him getting married to someone who looks like she actually cares about life." She laughs. "I really don't know. I guess around me he's almost always a cute little teddy bear." I shrug.

"Harry? A cute little teddy bear? From what I remember he hated Disney and used to get into fights with older kids for fun." She looks at me with humor in her eyes. "He's not like that anymore. I stopped that." I laugh.

Suddenly I look up to see a curly headed boy walking across the lobby with his head down.

"Come up to room 306 in about a half an hour if you want to talk to him. I have to calm him down first." I rush standing up and running towards the curls. I saw her nod though... this will be interesting.

"Harry stop." I yell after him when I get into our room. "I just needed a drink to calm down." He mumbles. "You're not..."

"No." he clarifies. "Okay. So can you tell me what happened?" I need to hear his side. "I saw someone that I never want to see or hear from again. Don't ask who it was because I'm not gunna tell you." He snaps.

"Harry, I'm your fiancé. Please stop being so closed up!" I beg. "It's better that you don't know." He whispers. "We can't go our whole lives together if you're never going to tell me anything. "We've gone almost a year okay." He snaps again.

"Do you want me to remind you that we broke up for 3 months because you didn't tell me stuff?" I ask.

"You don't have to remind me, I haven't forgot!" he yells. I step back. "I'm sorry that I can't- don't open up. But that's just how I am. Sorry if it's not good enough." He yells again. That hurt. "Can you stop?! You are good enough Harry! But I'm sick of you not telling me anything and then I get hurt when you blow up!" I yell. "I don't mean to hurt you, Jess. I've been like this my whole life, it'll be hard to change that." He sighs.

"So because it's hard you aren't even going to try?" I ask, my eyes getting watery. "I will try. for you." He takes a step forward and tackles me with his arms, pulling me into his warm chest. For a few minutes we stay like that. I can't hear anything but his steady heart beat.

Then we hear someone knocking. Gemma is here. "I'll get it." I say. Get ready. I tell myself. Harry's gunna freak!

Hahaha sorry(not)

Thanks for reading:):)

4 votes and 1 comment for the next chapter;)

Now it's getting interesting... Haha

-Sophie Payne<33