I do? (22)

"BOO!"

"HOLY HELL!" I scream.

"I missed you babe!" Alexa yells while engulfing me into a bear hug. "How the hell did you get in here?" I ask, still in shock. "Well your fiancée has been very generous and contacted, telling me politely to get my ass over here. His words." She laughs.

"I have missed you!" I yell, throwing my arms around her. "Sooo... talk to me!" She begs. "well before I do, I have a question... Will you be one of my bridesmaids?" I ask, biting my lip in worry.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! ME? BRIDESMAID? HELL YES, MY BITCH!" Alexa screams, literally screams at the top of her lungs. When she's excited she tends to swear a bit. "THANK YOU!" I scream back.

We are now in the bedroom so we don't disturb Chrissy and Anne.

"So, although I skype him every night... how's my lovely Liam?" Her eyes light up at the mention of his name. I have to say, they are perfect for each other.

"Liam is great! He's working hard at school so I don't speak to him as much as I would like to... but he's good." I reply. "Oh god I miss him." She sighs. "Well you are coming to Florida in a couple weeks so you'll get your fill of him." I laugh.

"Oh that I will." She promises, winking at me.

***

"Morning, Anne." I smile at her. "Morning, love." I sleepily walk over to the table and sit. I'm still not awake enough to even think.

"Do you know when Harry will be home?" I ask. Harry texted me last night saying he was going to stay over at Niall and Louis' flat.

"I know just as much as you about where that boy is." She laughs. "Are you okay?" She suddenly turns serious. "I-I don't know." I stutter.

"Damn girl, you are paler than a ghost!" Chrissy observes walking in the room. "Thanks." I say sarcastically. "Sorry." She giggles. "But seriously, what's wrong?" She asks. Both her and Anne are looking at me, waiting for me to explain. "I don't know... I thinking gunna go lay down." I say, standing up and hastily walking up stairs.

I wake up to Harry, and Anne's voices. "Harry, just try not to be a complete jerk. She wasn't looking well this morning." Anne tells her son. "And I look better?" He snaps. "Harry Edward Styles, do not talk to your mother like that. I'm telling you that your fiancée may be ill, just because you weren't responsible last night and got drunk, doesn't make you the most important." Anne scolds.

"I'll do whatever the hell I want." Harry snaps, opening the door and almost slamming it shut behind him, making me jump. "Harry, are you okay?" I ask. "I'm fucking great." He answers harshly. "I'm sorry." I mutter while exiting the room.

___________________________

Harry's POV.

"He's so hostile sometimes. Like I have to be carful around him when he's in a certain mood..." Jess explains to my mum and sister.

I'm standing at the top of the stairs so they don't see me.

"I'm sorry, Jess. I wish I could help but I can't." Chrissy sounds just as sad as Jess. "I just don't want to go my whole life worrying about what mood my husband will come home in." Jess sighs. "I totally understand." My mum says.

She should understand, she would have to be so carful when he got home. She would worry all day everyday of what he would be like coming home. Even the good days were bad.

"I know, I'm sorry. I'm so selfish! I have it so good and... it's just when he snaps at me..." she trails, breaking my heart. "No love, it's okay. He's defiantly got a temper that no one should mess with. He got that from his dad, luckily he knows how I control it... for the most part."

Anger, guilt, and fear ran through me. I am not like my father. He was evil, angry, a drunk.

But then look at me. Am I so much better? I'm an asshole to the girl I love, I got so drunk I could barely talk last night, and I get angry so easily...

"He's so great, and funny, and perfect, absolutely perfect. But that all sort of fades when he's angry." Jess says more quietly. "I just wish he would talk to me, tell me why he's angry. But he never does. It drives me insane!" She stresses.

"He's always been closed." Chrissy sighs. "There's no changing that." She continues. "I know."

"So when am I getting more grandchildren?" Mum changes the subject. When she mentioned Gemma's kid I nearly cringed. "Never. Harry doesn't want them." Jess' voice is full of sadness. "So let me get this straight, you're not having children because your asshole of a fiancée doesn't want them?" Chrissy steps in.

"Well it's kind of a team thing." Jess jokes. "I know that! But do you want kids?" She asks. "Yes. I always have." Jess tells my bitch of a sister. "You can't let him control your future." She tells Jess. "He is my future though." She mumbles so I can barley hear.

"That's cute." Mum coos. "But I still want grandchildren."

"Well you might have to look to Chrissy for that. Speaking of Chrissy, are you still with Zayn?" Jess asks. Girls are so weird. Who cared about who's dating who?

"Yes. He's lovely! Mum loves him, so he basically lived here. But unfortunately he's in Bradford for one more day then he's coming back." Chrissy brags about her love life. "Maybe I can meet him... properly." Jess giggles. The night of the party I remember Zayn holding me back from punching Jake's face in, which didn't help much because I still punched the prick.

"You'll love him! Other than all those tattoos he's absolutely perfect." Mum gushes. "I love his tattoos!" Chrissy defends. "Yeah, I have to say I do love Harry's tattoos. I don't know, I feel like they kinda describe him?" Jess tells them.

"They give people a warning the back the hell off." Chrissy adds. "That too." Jess giggles. Damn I love her giggle! It's enough to cure a hangover.

"Ugh, so I just got my period. It's like a waterfall is coming out of my-" I felt like that was a good time to step in.

"Hello lady's." I say casually, trying not to think about what my sister just said. "Hello beautiful." I smile and place a kiss on the top of Jess' head. "Hello, why are you so happy?" She asked me.

Because you basically just said I was a dick, and were second guessing marrying me, I think.

"I just am." I lie. "Okay weirdo." She laughs. I take a seat next to her on the couch. "So what's up?" I ask them. "I was just talking about how my period blood is coming out like a waterfall. What about you? Rested?" Chrissy answers.

"Eww. And yes." I cringe. "It could be worse. Like Jess, would you like to tell us about your period?" Chrissy proceeds to make this even more awkward for me. "Actually I'm about 4 days late." She informs us. "Really? interesting. Well I'm like niagara freaking falls over here." I cringe. "Enough. No one cares about your lady problems!" I yell.

"I'm sorry, but we girls. This is what we talk about." She giggles. "Well not when guys are around." I mumble. "Only when we are conformal enough around them." She corrects. "Well get uncomfortable." I command.

"Too late!" Chrissy yells. "I think I'm gunna go help mum." I mumble walking away to the kitchen. As I walk in I find my mum cutting carrots. "Would you like some help?" I ask, carful not to startle her. "That would be lovely, dear." She gives me one of her famous smiles.

She's where I learned to cook. And sing, and almost everything else that could be useful in life... so everything I don't do now, she's taught me.

"So I see your mood has improved?" Mum asks while I start chopping some onions. "Yes." I simply reply. "She deserves to be treated like a princess. Harry I know I'm you're mother, but I'm going to be honest. She deserves better. But she's helped you, so for that I envy her. She's a strong girl, be good to her." She looks at me with stern eyes.

"I will try my best to be who she needs." I promise. "If you mess this up I'm not taking your side." She warns, going back to her carrots. "I wouldn't want you to."