I do? (11)

"Jessika!" Harry's in full panic mode at this point. The plane is taking off in less then 2 minutes and he's not taking it to well...

"Harry, calm down!" I groan. Out of all the things he could be scared of it had to be planes! "No, we're gunna fucking die!" He raises his voice. "Shhh, there's children here." I scold him. He sends me a unsatisfied glare.

"Okay, the plane is now going to take off. Please fasten your seat belts, stay seated, and turn off all of your electrical devises." The flight attendant fake smiles. "Jesssss," Harry pouts. "Harry, you really need to calm down, nothing's gunna happen." I try to calm him down. His right leg is bouncing up and down because he's so anxious.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" He curses as the plane starts to move. "It's okay, just think about when we're in Paris. It'll be beautiful!" I gush. "Please tell me we aren't gunna be one of those annoying tourist couples." He groans. "Depends if you behave getting there." I giggle. "Fuck." He mumbles. "That means no swearing." I decide to annoy him.

"Okay, now you're torturing me. Next thing you'll say is I can't touch your butt." He rolls his eyes. "You can't!" My eyes widen.

"Well then how am supposed to survive?!" He asks. "I don't know, sleep, read, listen to music. Like normal people?" I suggest. "You and I both know I'm not normal." He smirks. "Fine. I don't know, find a way to entertain yourself." I roll my eyes. He's starting to annoy me.

"Okay." He shrugs.

My eyes grow heavy and soon I fall asleep.

***

I wake up feeling something sticky on my face.

"What the hell?" I open my eyes and rub them. "Harry?" He's sitting in front of me with a smirk, trying not to laugh. "What happened?" I ask. "N-nothing." He chuckles. "Harry." I press.

"I'm serious." He laughs. I touch my face and feel something gooey. "Harry what the hell did you do to my face?!" I glare at him. "I entertained myself." He shrugs.

"Harry I swear to god I'm going to kill you!" I warn. "Fine. It's just gum, relax." He chuckles. "Gum?! You put him on my face?" I have to remind myself that we're on a plane so I don't start to yell. "Yes, and you should probably take it off, you look weird. Beautiful, but weird." He seems totally oblivious to my anger. Or he isn't oblivious and is taking advantage of this damn plane...

"If we weren't in a plane, I swear to god..." I trail. "Okay, now go clean up!" He shoos me away. I roll my eyes and go to the bathroom.

As I get out Harry is like On top of the door. "I got scared." He explains. "Baby." I mumble. "Baby's can't get tattoos." He points out. "Baby's also can handle a plane ride." I counter. "So can I." He grumbles like a 5 year old. "Okay, let's go." I giggle and guid us back to our seats.

2 more hours. Only 2 more hours!

Heyyy;) Sooo this chapter sucks:( but thanks for reading:))

3 votes and 1 comment for the next chapter:)

Sorry if I don't update next week, I'm going to England to go to the Wembley concert and visit family so I'll be a bit busy haha<3

-Sophie Payne<3