#18

*Happy new year guys..

Precape- Sanyu reached the park to find the tree house which was thier secret place it was decorated with lights.. when she got near to it she saw rd sitting in one of the bench crying alone.. he was holding his head between his hands.. sanyu reached him.. pulled his hand away.. dropping his head a little.. he looked up in her eyes.. she too was crying.. he didn't said anything and sanyu too knew today it's not a day to talk.. sanyu joined thier forehead and just let her wall down.. their tears kept on flowing mixing with eachother.. but they didn't broke out of it..

This scene was witnessed by Thier friend who followed sanyu..

Somehow their position changed.. sanyu sat on the bench and rd laid his head on her lap..sanyu was playing with his hairs.. none spoke anything  a little while later his breath became even.. when sanyu looked she found him sleeping peacefully... Parth,Karan and vidz came to them.. Parth asked sanyu to go home with Karan and vidz and he will wait for rd to get up.. because after soo many days he is sleeping peacefully.. Parth doesn't wanted to wake him up.. sanyu kissed his forehead and left with Karan.. not before giving a last longing look to rd..

Sometime later rd stirred from his sleep.. but didn't opened his eyes.. Parth saw his eyes moving under his eyelids but rd didn't opened them.. rd felt the bench under his head and he knew she is gone.. he doesn't want his hope to shatter so he is counseling himself that she had to leave.. after sometime when he was ready to face the reality he opened his eyes and got up. Parth silently followed him to his car.. Parth drove them to shekhawat mention.. and was ready to go to his home when rd asked parth to stay over. They went in the house and just when rd was going to his room Parth asked..

"Do u want to talk?" Rd nodded his head in no without even turning and went to his room.. Parth sighed and went to his room.. well they are best friends they have thier own room in each other's house..

At Agarwal mansion

Karan and sanyu are talking in sanyu's room..

"Accept it sanyu that u care,that u still love him, that u can't see when he cries.." Karan asked sanyu

"Yeah I do.. I still love him but right now he just want my full attention like he used to get.. It's his ego making him do these things because I didn't showed any emotions to him.. from the time I had come back.. " sanyu replied rolling her eyes at him..

"Think Whatever helps u sleep at night. But if u asked my point of view.. I thinks  he was ready to throw his hands at me when he saw me with u at airport.. but I did that first.. I am sure as hell that was his jealousy and not his ego" Karan replied

"I don't want to get hurt again.. so I am not believing anything unless he says something to me directly" sanyu said..

"What I am saying is just give him a chance ohk? Think about it what if he is really hurting? What if he truly realised he did wrong? If that's the case u are hurting him more" He said

"I'll think about it.."sanyu said

"Ohk.. just consider it once" he said he was silent for few seconds then he spoke again..

"Sanyu u care for him.. just don't let him go away for whatever the reason is.. tie him to the chair and put him in the room if u have to do it.. just don't let him go.. he is suffering... I know he did hurt u.. but if u want him then forgive him.. settle it.. it's not necessary that u have to hurt him back.. yeah sure give yourself time.. but if u think he is the one for u then don't sit and watch while he destroys whatever it's between u both.. ohk?" Karan explained her... sanyu nodded and hugged him..

"Thank u.. I just want to make sure he want me too as much as I want him" she said and smiled at him.

"Trust me he do.. he is just not able to realize..." Sanyu nodded, bid bye to Karan and went to sleep thinking about what he said..

Next day

In the morning when Parth came down for breakfast rd was not there.. the servant informed him that rd left early in the morning... Parth went to school but didn't find rd there.. the whole day rd was absent. Even sanyu was worried but she didn't said anything..

The whole day rd went to all those places where sanyu waited for him.. he visited all the place to remind him self that he dont deserve her.. at the end he went to his grandma to pay her a visit.. and he broke down again remembering all his promises which he didn,t kept.. he was ashamed of himself.. he sat there and cried himself out.. when he didn't have strength to cry more he got up and went to school to go to sanyu's favourite place the music room.. but he didn't knew that she will be there.. sanyu was playing the piano and singing along with her.. each and every word which left her mouth.. it Hit him in the heart.. he was standing at the door and didn't did anything to make her notice him..

Kal the yahin
Kyun aab nahin
Tum aur main saath dono

Kya mil gayi
Tumko khushi
Hoke juda ye to bolo

Pyar tha waqt nahin
Jo beet gaya do pal mein

Tu banke yaad rahe
Fariyaad rahega dil mein

Kyun aab ek lafz nahi
Dil kehne ki haalat me
Socha kahunga ek din

Jo tu na mila mujhe
Jo tu na mila mujhe
Dil ko kya bataunga
Dil ko kya bataunga

Jo tu na mila mujhe
Jo tu na mila mujhe
Dil ko kya bataunga
Dil ko kya bataunga

(Jo tu na mila mujhe)

Keh de tu aayega nahi
Mujhse mil paayega nahi
Dekhun kyun raahein main teri

Dil se tu jaayega nahi
Tu dard samjhega ye nahi
Mushkil hai aage zindagi

Man tha bada
Tu hota mera
Tu na mila
Gum hai tera

Kyun diya dard hume
Hum aajtalak na samjhein
Bure hai kya itne
Tum aa na sake jo milne

Tu humko bhool gaya
Bas yaar hum hi paagal the
Socha tumhe jo raat din

Jo tu na mila mujhe
Jo tu na mila mujhe
Dil ko kya bataunga
Dil ko kya bataunga

Jo tu na mila mujhe
Jo tu na mila mujhe
Dil ko kya bataunga
Dil ko kya bataunga

Jo tu, Jo tu na mila mujhe
Dil ko kya bataunga
Hmm..
Dil ko kya bataunga

He listened to her whole time keeping silent and controlling his sobs when sanyu ended the song she felt someone's presence she looked up to find rd.. her eyes bulged out.. before she can say anything rd was out of there.. she went after him but he was too fast..the few day which followed after that rd didn't came Infront of anyone.. he locked himself in his room...

Every year on sandhir's birthday the Agarwal co. and shekhawat co. Extends thier contract and this year was also same.. just because thier children are having problems that doesn't mean they will break thier years old friendship.. all the invitation were sent out for the 18th birthday of sandhir.. all the business associates, family and friends were invited.. after 2 days It was the day.. first rd wanted to make sanyu forgive him but now he can't even forgive himself...

So what will happen next? I am sorry for being so late.. I am really really sorry for still not getting them together but the next update I will make sure to do it.. until then bye..