#3

It was already 2 months after their birthdays.. the next day when they went to school ishika tried her best to talk to rd but rd ignored her and was always with sanyu... during lunch when ishika can't tolerate anymore she started being the bitch she was.. she thought rd was not there she started swearing on sanyu and all that but before sanyu can say anything ishika was shove into her place by rd who was damn angry.. he told her to get lost and to never talk to them.. he even made sure to complain about her to the teacher.. and when teacher got to know ishika was punished for swearing in the class.. after that incident ishika made sure rd is not there when she do something but sanyu was also a hard nut.. if ishika is being bitch to her than she is badass bitch to her.. rd's grandma's conditions are getting worse day by day.. she become weak.. rd and sanyukta visit her every weekend and spend time with her.. today also they are going about before she can meet them she asked to meet the elders i.e Harsh, Renuka, Kishore and Anju... when they all came Leelah got up harsh helped her in sitting properly...
"I want to ask something from u all" thats the first line leelah said to them.. they nodded and asked her to carry on..

"I always wanted to watch my grand children getting married but i never can.. i am a cancer patient and that to on a last stage.. i dont know how many days i still have.. i want to see them getting married.. i want to see them getting married to each other..its my last wish " she said with tears in her eyes... she dont want to leave them but she dont have any choice her conditions is worsening.. she knows she dont have many days and she want to see rd and sanyukta getting married..

They all were shocked because rd and sanyu are too small for such a big responsibility.. it can destroy their life.. but they also want to complete the last wish thier mom wants... she like a mother to kishore and anju

"I know i am asking for much but plz.. let me see them getting married u all can see they love each other and rd promised that he will marry her so why not when i am alive and i can see.. if u want i can talk with them.. and i am sure they both will be happy.." leelah said

"But maa what if they changed thier mind later? What do we do then? What if they started loving someone else" Harsh asked messaging his head..

"U think thier love will fade? I can promise u on that. Thier love will never fade in fact this will make them come closer.." leelah challenged them..
Harsh looked at kishore...

"But they are very small.. i dont know if we are doing the right thing or not what we are going to say to them... sanyu is to small to live with out us.." kishore said

"We can do this.. we can have a church wedding with some of the close people.. sanyu can live with u untill she turned 18 or till she accept the marriage.. she have a choice she can go by shekhawat surname or agarwal its her wish... when they are old enough to understand what marriage is... if they want they can have thier reception than.." Renuka replied clearing all the choas... anju thought for a moment and nodded.. leelah looked at kishore and harsh to say yes... and they nodded because they know what this means to leelah.. now they only can pray and make sure rd and sanyukta fall in love with eachother when they get old... leelah smiled happily and asked for sanyu and rd to come...
They entered the moment rd and sanyu came in they went to leelah and hugged her.. harsh made rd and sanyukta sat near her.. leelah turned to rd..
" how are u both?"leelah asked them..
"We are good" they both replied.. leelah was thinking ways to start the convo with them about thier marriage... suddenly she remembers rd's promise..

"Rememeber rd u promised that one day u will marry sanyu?" Leelah asked.. rd nodded his head in yes..

"So do u really want to marry her?" She asked again and he nodded again in yes..

"Yes grandma.. i really really want to marry her.. i will marry her when i am a big man like dad" rd replied..

"U dont want to marry her now?" Leelah asked..

"I DO... But mom said that i can only marry her when i am a big boy.. so that i can take care of her properly" rd replied

" u are a big boy now,aren't you? Do u want to marry her now?" Leelah asked waiting for his answer..

"REALLY... I can marry her now?" He asked her screaming with happiness..

"But only if she want and u both promise me somethings" leelah replied with out even asking sanyu shrieked in happiness and replied..

" yes, yes i want to.." everybody heard sanyu was voice..

"Ohk but promise me... u both will never leave each other's side what ever happenes... rd u will love her, spoil her with all your love.. and u too sanyu, and that u both will take care of eachother...promise me even when u get old and big like your mom and dad u will love eachother dearly.. u will never do anything which will make other person sad..promise me rd that u will never hurt her not physically,mentally or emotionally... and sanyu promise me u will listen to him when u are angry.. because your anger will not solve any problem.. promise me you both will never sleep without ending your fights and without feeding eachother food... promise me u will share eveything and most importantly u will remember this promise and keep it.. will you both promise me?" Leeah asked looking at them.. rd looked at sanyu who was smiling from ear to ear they nodded..
"We promise grand ma what ever u asked i will do with all my heart.. i'll keep her happy and i'll keep her safe always with me" he replied smiling

"Me to grandma i will kick everybody who will make rd upset or harm him.. i will protect him because u know i am the warrior here and i promise to love him till u loved grandpa" she replied

"Why only till i love grandpa?"leelah asked

"Because i know even though he is not with u.. u love him and u will keep on loving him. So i am also planning to do that.. so that every idiot out there knows that rd is MINE" sanyu said with a possessive tone..

"U both had to understand that marriage not only means to live together u have to respect eachother.. u will do that right?"she asked..

"Yes we will do" they both replied at same time and giggles..

"Ohk then dont forget your promise and dont tell anybody about it now we will invite them personally.. u can't tell this to your freinds ohk.. and ishika is also included.." leelah added when she saw sanyu smirking  but when sanyu heard her she pouted looking at her..

"I said no.. and your this look can only work on rd not on me" she said not looking at her because it was affecting her..😂 rd giggled and turned to his mom and dad..

"Dad i am going to marry her.. do u accept?" Rd asked innocently.. all the other were shocked because he literally asked his parents permission if they are ohk or not..

"Of course we accept" Harsh replied and rd turned to anju and kishore..
"What about u uncle aunty?" They nodded.. harsh was proud on his son.. because he sees how mature he is even though he is just 5 years 2 months old.. later they all discussed what to do and what not then left the hospital room to complete the arrangements..

Next part sandhir's wedding😍
Till then bye bye
Saddahaqcontests
cotton_blossom