Goldyrella (Kinda Goldycorn And Tyan?)

Start from the beginning

"Pup! Did you make this?"

"Arf! Arf!" Cassie and the pig came in behind Pup.

"Aww thanks guys! You are the best!" Goldy ran upstairs, washed up, and put on her dress. It wasn't anything amazing, but it was still the prettiest thing Goldy had ever worn.

She ran down stairs to join her family. The three ladies were dressed beautifully in their gowns.

"What are you wearing?" Drizcollins mocked.

"Gross." Lizziestasia added.

"Uhhh Puppy gave it to me." Goldy said.

"No wonder it is garbage." Drizcollins huffed before ripping part of it off. "It can't even stay together.

By the time the girls were done, Goldy's dress was ruined.

"Why would you do that?!" Goldy asked.

"Duh!" Drizcollins laughed.

"Evil Half Sisters!" The two girls said, giving one another a fist bump. Goldy ran outside of the house and into the backyard, where she found a magical wishing well. Unfortunately she has no coins, so she just cried.

"What's going on here?" A voice said from behind her. Goldy turned around to see Ryan dressed up like a fairy. She almost laughed. Almost. "Look, I know ripped jeans are "in" but this is taking the look WAY too far." Ryan said, shaking his head.

"The girls-" Goldy started.

"Ohhhhh, girl drama." Ryan said, nodding his head in understanding.

"Uhhh are you Ryan or someone else?" Goldy asked.

"I'm your Fairy Godfather. Basically like a Fairy Godmother but with later bedtimes, more snacks, and PG13 movies." Goldy's Fairy Godfather explained. "So yeah. You want to go to a party?" He asked.

"Uhhh... Yeah." Goldy stuttered.

"Coolio. Look, I know there is this whole thing with magic words. But I just say one. I don't need to burst out into song..."

"What is the word?" Goldy asked.

"Please?" And boom. Goldy was in a beautiful white dress with golden accents covering the dress. She had gold slippers with white accents. She had a pearl necklace and golden earrings. Her hair fell softly over her shoulders in lose curls.

"Woah!" Goldy gasped, looking at her beautiful new clothes.

"So. Can I just poof you to the ball? It's a lot less time consuming." The Fairy Godfather asked.

"Sure!" Goldy cheered.

"Alright cool." And they were in front of the castle. "So like, you will transform back at 1:00 AM, cause I give later bedtimes than Fairy Godmother. Yeesh that woman is strict. Cool! Have fun and be safe!" He waved goodbye before proofing off out of existence.

Goldy walked up the steps to the palace when someone grabbed her arm.

"I'm late to." He laughed.

"Do you think the prince will be upset?" Goldy asked.

"Goldy?" The man asked, surprised. Goldy turned her head and was greeted with a man in fancy gala clothes, but with one major difference, his eyes were covered with a purple mask. He saw her look of confusion and immediately apologized. "Sorry, I forgot, everyone here isn't the same as there."

"Unicorn?" Goldy asked, also surprised. He remembered? The two completely stopped walking.

"You remember? Oh my gosh when did you get here?" He asked.