Chapter 16: 2018MMA

Start from the beginning

         "It's natural unnie cause jaewon is my boyfriend duh!" Blah blah blah! Imma call jaewon and told him that lisa is going to meet daniel later hohoho.

         "Hey do you have a meeting with daniel later?" I asked her and she nodded.

         "Okay what time?" I asked again.

         "Maybe after our rehearsal." I nodded.

         I dialled jaewon's number and after 15 freaking seconds he answered it.

         [What the hell chaeyoung its so early and im still sleeping!] Ohh i forgot that its just 3am in the morning.

        "Jawonieee lisa isa going to meet Kang Daniel later. Bye!" Lisa took my phone but before she took it i already ended the call.

        "YAHHH CHAEYOUNG-AH!"

Jeon Jungkook's POV

        "Chaeyoung-ah why did you call him? He might freaking come here i swear!" As i heard that loud voice outside i sat up from the sofa inside our dressing room and went out.

         Then i saw them heading to their dressing room.

         "Jungkook!" I look at her with my shock expression. I didn't expect that.

         "Jungkook-ah chaeyoung is going to meet seungjae oppa later." I look at lisa and she just smiled at me.

         "Duh lisa your so funny!" Chae roll her eyes on lisa. She is so adorable.

         "Whatever chae gotta go!" And with that lisa walks away.

         "Look at that girl. She just walk past by our dressing room!" I smile at chaeyoung and i hug her.

         "I miss you roseanne." I smile once i hug her and she didn't even slapped or shout at me like before.

         "Clingy." She hugged me back and we both laugh. "Thank god no one's here." We just hugging each other for a minutes and chae decided to let go.

         "How many hours did you sleep?" I asked while fixing her hair.

          "Um 2-3 hours i think?" I hug her again. Being an idol is so hard jinjja.

         "I swear jungkook if nayeon unnie is here and saw us hugging---"

         "FAKEEEERS I KNEW IT!" I let go of her and saw jennie unnie smirking.

         "Unnie what are you d----"

        "Blah blah blah chaeyoung-ah" Chae went towards jennie noona's direction. "So since when chaeyoung? Jungkook?" she asked. She looks so scary i swear!

         "Noona its no-----"

         "Since pre-debut unnie!"

Park Chaeyoung's POV

         "Prepair for your long speach later at our dorm chaeyoung and don't forget the speach for our award." I nodded at jennie unnie and she just smiled. I swear Twice and Redvelvet already know about jungkook and i.

       "Chae redvelvet and twice told me they will going to fetch us after this awards show." I sigh. This is what im talking about.

        It's already 6:00pm and the red carpet is already done and we decided to skip that part cause geeez sajangnim already reminding us to our schedule tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.