Chapter 3: Coincidence?

(EXPECT MANYANY WRONG GRAMMARS. Baka itagalog ko nalang to soon nahihirapan ako sa english haha hihi hoho😂😝

PS: Short Update only.💕)

Jeon Jungkook's POV

        "Blackpink won, Triple Crown!" Namjoon hyung screamed so hard because blackpink won 1st place for today's Inkigayo. I'm also smiling, they deserve the award they're really working hard.

          Lisa-ssi is the one who gave their speach but im focused on her since their performance, she's really stunning and her red hair suits her really well. I know she wants to cry, roseanne is a crybaby. I remember when her pet fish died on one of the episode of their reality show 'Blackpink House' she cried when mommy clare told her that joohwangieee died. Yeah i used to call her mother 'mommy clare'.

            "What's with that smirk kookie-ah?" Yoongi hyung asked. He's smiling like an idiot and his gums i swear hahahaha.

           "Probably he's falling inlove with Blackpink's Maknae." Hobi hyung said. All my members are looking at me with their teasing face. I swer taetae-hyung's teasing face is so funny.

          "Aniyo." I said. They're not convince yet so they're still teasing me.

         "Why not kookie-ah? You and lisa has a lot of fans. There's so many Liskook m i right?" Namjoon hyung looked at jimin-hyung and jimin hyung nodded. "Yeah Liskook Shippers. There's so many liskook shoppers out there." He continued.

         "Yeah i admit that lisa-ssi is a good dancer,rapper and also a good vocals but no, i don't like her as you know what i mean right hyungs?" They nodded and seems like they're all convinced now.

          "But who's your bias in blackpink? who's your favorite member?" Jin hyung finally spoke. He's watching jisoo's focus cam on his room and he doesn't want anyone to join him. There's 3 things that jin-hyung's being selfish....

          Number One (1) Someone or one of our members stole his foods on his mini refrigerator inside his room. Jin hyung doesn't want to share his own foods to us. Number (2) When someone or one of us touch his mario collections. Number (3) he doesn't like when someone is fanboying over his jisoo.... yes his jisoo, he claimed that jisoo is only his girl he said that he doesn't like when someone is fanboying over his jisoo.

--July 22,2018--

Park Chaeyoung's POV

      "Congrats unnie!" Nayeon unnie hugged me and kissed me on my cheeks. "See you again next week?"

         "Ohh yaaas see you next week i guess? your schedule is full this week so i can't invite you to a late nighy dinner." I pout and nod. "Aiish chaeyoung-ah don't pout. I promise to treat you a dinner when you guys comeback." I hug him once again. I'm so thankful to have a unnie slash bestfriend like nayeon unnie.

            "Chaeyoung unnieee!" I turn around and saw twice's maknae line dahyun,tzuyu and chaeyoung running towards our direction.

         "Gotta go chaeng jennie is waiting." she kissed me again on my cheeks before she walks out.

            "Yah chaeyoung-unnie i love your new hair color. Ohmygaaad ash pink hair color suits you." Dahyun said and we hug each other.

         "Is this a coincidence or umm you this two are really dating?" i heard chaeyoung said (a/n:twice chaeyoung okay?)

          "Maybe they're dating? Look it's not a coincidence they always matching hair color. " I heard tzuyu said. Dahyun and i both look at them with our confuse expression.

          "Yah chaeyoung unnie! are you dating jeon jungkook sunbaenim?" My eyes literally turned like O.O because of what they said.

         "What?! you're dating jungkook sunbaenim? kyaaah! I'm a shipper unnie." Dahyun shout and hug me again. I look at my back and thanks god no ones here except to us.

          "Look at this unnie. Many of your fans said that you are dating him, you two always matching hair color. Its not a coincidence isn't it?"

          "Wh---what? What do you mean tzuyu?" i said. Chaeyoung handed me her cellphone.

 Chaeyoung handed me her cellphone

         "From RED COUPLE to ASH PINK couple real quick hahaha"

        "What the fvxk?! No im not dating him." I tried to defend my self but this tree still teasing me.

         "Chaeyoung-ah!" Chaeyoung and i both looked at jennie unnie. "I mean rosé its time to go." Twice members hugged us and said their goodluck to us because we're going to japan for our DDU DU DDU Japanese version and our 2 days Arena tour Osaka.