Chapter 13: Jeon/Park

(joicey's note: Sorry for the late update. Please enjoy and sorry for the wrong grammar and wrong use of words. Vote and Comment guys please? Love lots!😘 Hindi magkakaron ng jowa ang silent reader! Hahaha chareng!😊 Balakadyan.😝)

Park Chaeyoung's POV

         "Unnie this is unbelievable!" I shouted. I'm here inside alice unnie's car cause i spend my free day with her.

         "Well mom and dad wants to." I sighed. Yeah whatever mom and dad wants they always get.

            "But unnie im preparing for my solo debut. I can't. Just go with them." It's true. Im busy these days because of my solo activities. I went to Alexander McQueen event last day and after that Sajangnim announced jennie unnie's solo debut to be followed by my solo debut too.

         "I know right chae, but mom already talk to sajangnim."

           "Okay fine i surrender but unnie!" She laugh out loud. "Yah unnie don't laught!" but she still laughing as in so hard. "So mean!"

         After driving for almost half hour i bid my goodbyes before entering our dorm building.

          "That was so crazy idea. Whats with my parents mind?" I asked myself while waiting for the elevator to come.

          "Oh chaeyoung-ah!" i greeted by the sight of tablo oppa and haru who's inside the elevator.

          They stepped out on the elevator and haru is waving her hands on me. "Hello chaeyoung unnie!" she said then i greet her back.

         "Where are you heading oppa?" i asked.

          "Haru asked me to buy ice cream with her." He answered.

         "Really? Don't you mind oppa if i accompany her? I want to hang out with her it's been a while."

         "Oh yeah please chaeyoung. My back is hurt and i injured my feet because of the concert." I looked at haru and she's smiling.

        "I'd love to!" Haru grabs my hand. "Go appa!" she said then pushed his father back to elevator.

           "Have fun!" He shouted before the elevator closed.

        "So at convince store or---"

         "Nope unnie i want patbingsu!" we both laugh while heading out of the building.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

        "Mom i tought you're going here?" i asked. I'm video calling them.

         "Yeah we're going there." She answered while smiling.

      "Ummm WE?" i asked again.

       "The Park's will be joining us and besides i miss my chaeyoung dear."

          "Mworago omma? The Park's will also come here?" she nodded happily.

         "But we're going separately." So its confirmed. They're really coming here.

        "Roséanne will come?" I asked again.