Chapter 26: Solo

(Warning: Wrong grammars. Fiction only. STREAM ROSÉ 'GONE' COMING SOON TEASER.)

Chapter 26: Solo

Park Chaeyoung's POV

      2020 passed just like a snap, I woke up from my bed, my dog hank is still wagging his happy tail while licking my cheeks.

          "Chaeyoung, you have a schedule today. You need to get ready!" I heard my mom shouted from the outside.

      I hugged hank before going to my bathroom to get ready. I looked at the mirror and saw how swollen my face is.

     Hank is my baby boy, he's a dog and I adopted him recently. He's such a nice boy with a happy wagging tail.

     "Chaeyoung what time are we going out?" I looked at my bathroom's door when I heard that voice.

      I opened it and saw Jungkook, my great fiancée now comfortably laying on my bed while hugging hank who's licking his face.

      "Why what's wrong?" He asked when he saw me pointing on my own face.

      "You seduced me last night to eat ramen, I ate 2 cups because of you. My face is swollen now!" He looks at me with a silly smile on his face.

     "You said the wrong word babe, it's supposed to be you convinced me to eat ramen not seduced." He kissed hank on the top of its head before he head his attention back to me.

      "But yeah you're right, I did really seduced you last night. Look your lips is still swollen." I raised my brows and he just winked at me.

Lalisa Manoban's POV

      "Thank you for your hard work." I bowed to all the staffs before going out of the recording room.

     I'm at the new YG Building and this is where I shoot Youth With You season 3 since I can't go to China because of the pandemic.

      "Hey lalis! Are you done filming?" I looked at my back and saw Bobby oppa with Donghyukie and Junhoe.

     "Yeah. Are you heading to the convenience store?" I asked and the three of them nodded. I look at junhoe, his hair is messy and he's kinda sweaty.

      "Don't tell chaeyoungie that you saw me looking like this." Junhoe said. I laughed and patted his shoulder.

    "Chaeyoung isn't interested even if I tell her junhoe." I shrugged my head.

      "Speaking of chaeyoung, where she is?" Bobby oppa asked.

     "I called her earlier, she said she's filming for something and she's heading straight here after that for a practice." Bobby oppa nodded. 

    Junhoe looks at his reflection from the glass near us. "What time is she arriving?" I just shrugged my head and left them there. Junhoe is hopeless.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

     "After this schedule where are we heading next?" Jungkook asked who's seating beside me. Our company's car is just following us from behind, while I am here at the passenger seat of his car while he is driving Cooly with his one hand while looking at me with a smirk.

     "Jungkook eyes on the road please." I rolled my eyes before opening my phone.

     "Chaeyoungie?"

      "Chaeyoung-ah?"

       I just rolled my eyes again and ignored him.

     "Roseanne?"

      "Rosie?"

     "Rosé?"

     "Rosieposie?"

       I hide a small smile on my face when I heard him calling me that. Why the fuck my man is so cute? I mean no he's a total package! He's perfect!

      "Please eyes on the road." He pouted at me before nodding. I noticed how the car slow downed so I looked at him.

     I took a deep sighed before leaning a little closer to him. I gave him a peck on his lips. "Okay your house after this." I said and I went back scrolling on my phone because of embarrassment.

      Jungkook held my left hand while my other hand is holding my phone. I looked at him and smiled.

     After a minutes we are now here at My second schedule, it's my Pilates class today and he insisted to accompany me while the crew team and my managers went straight to my next schedule but I told them to eat first before heading there.

      While changing my clothes I received a message from one of my label mate slash little brother from TREASURE.

     I immediately replied to him.

      I went out of the changing room and saw my man seating at the waiting area, he smiled at me and signaled me to go inside

      I went out of the changing room and saw my man seating at the waiting area, he smiled at me and signaled me to go inside. He mouthed I'll wait for you so I'm smiling like an idiot while entering my Pilates class.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

     I smiled like an idiot after Chaeyoung went inside. Should I change my career? Should I just be her manager so I can always be with her?

     I heard from a close friend that someone in our group of circle is interested to her, like who wouldn't? My girl is the right definition of beauty and talent for me plus her good heart.

    I don't know who's that guy but even though I don't know him I feel threatened. Knowing Chaeyoung, she's so friendly to everyone that she didn't notice that some of the people approached her is interested to her.

     I need to secure it before someone's gonna take her away from me. I want to marry her as soon as possible, it's almost 2 years since my proposal. I need to ask her about our wedding!