Chapter 12 - you used me!

Start from the beginning

"F-faster." He manages to stutter out finally.

"Are you sure?" I teased. He was unable to say anything else so he just nods frantically and I laugh. "If you say so." I quicken the pace of my thrusts and with every one I do he grunts, his breathing becoming quick and ragged.

"Cas, faster." He begs so I do, I also go in harder sliding in and out of him which was getting a little easier.

"Shit you're so tight." I moan and he just grunts in reply. I finally hit his sweet spot and he shouts out in pleasure.

"There!" Is all he manages to say so I carry on hitting the spot, harder with each thrust I do. I can feel him quivering and I know he's nearly close. I do one last thrust in him and he moans so loud I expect the whole house would have been able to hear him.

"Dean!" I call out his name at the same time he calls out mine and this time I don't even mean Dean Winchester. Both of us at the same time cum, me inside of him and him all over my chest. I pull out and collapse on his body sighing with content. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead.

"Thanks." I hear him say before he drifts off to sleep. I grin and roll my eyes at him, loving how blunt he was. I hated the people that wanted to talk after sex and glad Dean wasn't one of these. I shuffle out of his embrace and start cleaning him and myself off before climbing back in bed with him. He tiredly wraps his arms around me once again and with our arms and legs entangled in one another we fall asleep.

----------------------------

The next morning

I wake up to the sun shining in through the window. I'm still wrapped in Deans arms and I smile broadly at the snoring beauty. I remembered last night vividly and I also remembered that I hadn't felt that good while having sex in a long time. I know it was wrong because I have Danny, but if it was so wrong why did it feel so fucking good?!

"Morning." I hear him grunt and see him open is bright green eyes. His eyes reminded me so much of Deans, I wanted to kiss him all over again and so I did.

"Morning sex god." He chuckles and I lean in giving him a small peck which earns me a grunt of complaint from him. "You're a bit demanding." I lean in again and this time kiss him full on, tongues and everything.

"Ew, morning breath." He mumbles and I laugh before getting up and running naked to the shower. "Nice view." I hear him say before I enter the bathroom and I just laugh in response.

Later

I head downstairs fully clothed and clean to see Danny with his bags at his feet looking at me angrily and Zee with her morning coffee in her hands also looking at me but with amusement in her eyes.

"What's going on?" I yawn and Danny comes walking over to me and slaps me full on across the cheek. "Ow."

"Oh did that hurt Castiel? Did that hurt? Well it didn't hurt as much as last night did. I had to endure listening to you fuck someone else Castiel Collins! How the hell do you think that makes me feel? Hearing someone else call out your stupid name?! Hearing you call out someone else's name but mine? Who the hell is Dean?" I just stand there looking bored while he has his little rant.

"Cas." Zee shoots me a warning glance. "You slept with my bodyguard." I cough awkward and rub the back of my neck not saying anything.

"You bastard! You used me Castiel! You used me for sex and someone to fill in for your pathetic loneliness. You know what? You deserve to be lonely. I hope that Dean finds out how twisted and pathetic you are soon because then you will have no one and you will go back to wanking over that stupid picture you keep under your pillow!" I look up angrily and punch him square in the face knocking him down to the floor.

"Don't you ever look through my private things again Danny." I snarl

"Oh don't worry I won't," he shouts standing back up. "Because I'm not going to be here to look through anything of yours ever again Castiel. Good bye. Zee, thank you for having me in your wonderful home." There was a tear threatening to fall as he picked up his bags and carried them out of the house and into the cold morning air.

"So..." Zee says looking at me grinning. "How was last night?" This is what I loved about her. She turned any bad situation and could make it seem so comical, and also she was extremely unsympathetic which made me realise where I got it from. So I burst into description of how amazing Dean Singer was in bed and how I didn't even need to think of Dean Winchester while doing it like I normally did.

Authors note: that's what you think Cas... Muahahaha!! Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter and please tell me if it worked or not because I was planning on doing more fluff an more smut in the story. What do you think

Oh and my new story is out now; just search - not made for each other (destiel highschool au punk!cas jock!dean) and it's the first one! You'll love it if you love this story! So give it a read :)