7

The attacks came fast, literally like where-do-i-dodge-first, fast. The first blade came swishing through, almost piercing my forehead as I ducked under it, in, an awkward limbo stance.

Jumping to my feet, I fluked my sword out of my scabbard and gave a strike to the torso of the attacking Deletor. It's flesh ripped open and yellow ooze spurted out from it's marrow, before it snarled in agony.

I wasted no time in waiting for it to lunge at me again. Instead I unleashed a ripple of mana from my sword that wavelengthened, right through it's chest.

Jaw, cawed open and fumes escaping it's roasted carcass, the creature slumped to the ground. Dead. And with a really big hole in it's chest.

"One down," I said. "Three to go."

Another Deletor came. This one had big horns and it looked more feisty than the other one.

"Who wants to take Horny out?" Malik probed and we all glared at him. "What?"

"Seriously? Horny? That's the best name you can pull off in a time like this?" said H.S.

Malik shrugged. "Well it does have horns."

"Ah, so this is the time where we argue about adding a 'y' to horn, right guys?" I jibed, annoyed. "We're in a middle of a battle here!"

"And where did Horny go?" I asked, searching for the attacking Deletor earlier.

"Over here!" Nightrose bellowed as she landed on the ground dashingly on top of Horny's dead body. She pierced her sword out of her striking point, which surprisingly happened to be the... Well you know... the-

"Wait. Do Deletors even have that?" Malik probed and I mentally kicked myself.

"I think it's best to see that we still have another two more Deletors left to eliminate," Nightrose answered. She was right. We still have another...

"Wait. Where are the rest of the Deletors?" Malik asked again, and I literally wanted to drag him to the deepest corner of Cray and rip all his sockets out.

But, the only that kept me from actually doing that was because the other two Deletors were really gone. Well, at least not for long.

Because a few moments later, we saw Ahsha strangling them both with the remaining of her plants and delivering brutal blows to them time and time again, like a ruthless, blood-killing, savage... let's just stop there.

"This is for Katrina!" she yelled as she mortified them with her blows. "This is for Emelda! This is for our rannuculus Bloom! And this, is for messing with the Neo Nectar!"

Watching her from a distance, we could see all her pain and grief being let out as she killed those creatures. They deserved it anyway. They deserved it for ruining the Neo Nectar and they will feel more of our wrath soon. Before they destroy Cray and Earth.

"Should I stop her?" Malik asked, terrified by Ahsha's rage. "She is aware they're already dead right?"

"Malik," Nightrose called. "Can you do us the favour of just shutting up for a moment?"

Bang. Her words made Malik flush red and he did actually zip it. Only for the moment.

H.S held her hand on my shoulder and I sensed her feelings. "Don't worry," I said.

"We won't let any more Deletors ruin anymore nations, like they ruined Ahsha's. Not even Oksizz!"