Prologue

The attacks were too fast PJ could barely even dodge them. The attacks were too fast PJ could barely dodge them. The scrawny octopus-like hands just kept coming the more he tried to defend it.

"You are weak, Gouache and will always be! Look around you!" the alien like creature gloated and PJ did as he was told. His allies were falling, one by one. His crew was losing as their ship started to sink from the devastating blow by assailants. Nightrose, she was on the ground, unconcious.

Alfred had been badly injured and more Deletors were coming towards him. And his royal infantries could do no nothing to aid their dying King. Not even the mighty Blaster Blade. "No," PJ sighed.

Thavas was desperately trying to fend off the enemies that charged towards them and as he tried to help his fallen allies along the way. That was all the backup they had. Reinforcements from the three clans, Aqua Force and Royal Paladins and Nightrose's Granblue.

But it seems like it wasn't enough. It'll never be enough to defeat him. PJ watched as the mevolent creatute that lumbered above him continued to spread chaos over the city. The city of Akiba.

People ran for their lives but their efforts were futile as they were still attacked by his minions and some were even killed. "No, why!" PJ yelled. "Why are you doing this?!"

PJ unsheated his sword as he struggled to stand up and charged towards him in rage, with what's barely left of his draining mana. "I swear you'll die for this!" he grimaced and striked a blow that was easily dodged by the alien-like creature as he swept Gouache off like a bug in his way.

PJ was hauled to the ground, and cried in agony as the creature whipped another blow to his back, breaking his spine. Laying on the ground and crying in pain; PJ looked up at the sky.

He could see a dark moving sphere approaching in the sky, its size growing bigger and bigger as it drawed closer. It was planet Cray. This is what that monster wanted. Two worlds to collide and perish into nothingness. 'The Deletors Awakening'. That was what 'he' called it.

PJ had failed. The fate of these two worlds lied in his hands and he failed to protect it. What is this power this creature possesses that he can never surpass? And why is he doing this?

Then, as if sensing his thoughts, the luminant beast that looked like an overgrown squid scorned in laughter and answered his question with dark hatred in its eyes. "Why, you ask? Because, I want to see you fall, Gouache! I want to witness for my own as the great pirate king of Cray, fall into the hands of despair by,

"The Daunting Deletor, Oksizz!"