3

I stared at Nightrose with an amused look before saying, "You can't be serious right? I mean, how does this Deletor thing know me in the first place?"

"Erm PJ?" H.S called and I turned to face her. "Last time I checked, we just won one of the largest battles that's never even possible in centuries on Planet Cray," she began.

"And just so you know, it was all led by you; the incredible pirate king, Gouache. So tell me again why this Deletor guy shouldn't have a reason to know you?"

Point. "Hell, I hate it when my girlfriend roasts me," I muttered. "She's just so hot when she does it."

"What's that?" H.S asked.

"He saying you're a grill," Malik concluded sartiacally and I punched him on the shoulder. "Please don't get me in trouble, dude!"

"Excuse me?" Nightrose interrupted. "Look, I can't just sit around here doing nothing. My friends are in trouble and I've come here to ask for your help. So, will you or will you not?" Nightrose inquired, directly.

"Of course Nightrose!" H.S answered. I would love to go back to Planet Cray and help you and your friends defeat this... 'Oksizz' guy. And they're not just your friends. They're our friends too. Right PJ?" She looked at me.

"Yes. Yes they are," I answered.

"But-"

"What but? There's a but?" Malik prodded.

"But how do we go there?" I asked.

"Through the portal of course! Wait, there is no portal," Nightrose replied, sadly.

"What do you mean, there's no portal? Then how did you get here in the first place?" I probed.

"When the Deletors arrived, they diminished every single dragon gem in the Dragon Empire, making it impossible for us, beings of Cray to bond with our vanguards on Earth. Oksizz liked to call it as 'delete end'." Nightrose said, recalling back her memories.

"But that's not all. Obliterating the Dragon Gems is just the first step in his plan. Oksizz plans to delete Vanguard entirely, and engulf Planet Cray into total darkness, before creating a new world. A new world over his dominance without Vanguard!" Nightrose added.

"Oh no, that would be horrible! What about all of us who enjoy playing Vanguard? What'll happen to that?" H.S pouted.

"It'll be distinguished from their memories forever. It'll be like...
Vanguard never existed," said Malik.

"That's basically the reason why he wants you PJ. You as Gouache have once been a beacon of hope to the beings of Cray during their times of despair. Your bond with your Vanguard enabled you to meet all of us, and create a family like you've never had before on another planet. My planet," said Nightrose.

"And now all of us are depending on you, and your friends our beacon of hope. Our vanguards, to help us yet again from the clutches of this mevolent being. And that's the reason why Oksizz is so keen on destroying you".

"He wants to destroy our one and only hope," Nightrose finished.

"Okay, I get it now. But, you still haven't answered my question. How did you get here?" I asked impatiently.

"I remember struggling with a Deletor alien that had the last of the dragon gem," Nightrose mumbled, annoyed.

"I fought desperately against it and... somehow managed to get the dragon gem in my hands to open a portal to get here?" Nightrose reinstated.

"That means this alien that you fought with. It's dead right?" Malik asked.

"Yes of co-"

"Wait," Nightrose paused as her her face turned serious. "It came in the portal with me."

"What?! Then we've got to find it before it causes havoc here! How does it look like?!" I asked and just as I finished saying that, the walls of H.S's room exploded into pieces of rubbles and a squid-like creature which fired the blast hovered uncannily, in the air above us.

"Oh my holy goat!" H.S cursed. "My walls you doofus!"

Nightrose looked at me as she stood up and unsheated her sword from her scabbard.

"Well PJ, you asked me how it looks like, right? There's your description."