1.3K 12 2

"I have some news guys." Matt said with a grin as he stood in front of us. 

Matt had me call all of the guys over to our house to have a meeting. 

I had no idea what Matt wanted to talk about so I told them to come as soon ad possible. 

I guess its something good because Matt's been grinning ear to ear since he got off the phone this morning. 

"What'd going on dude?" Brian asked. 

"We're going back in the road." Matt said happily. 

The guys all cheered. 

Six months of down time spent at home had made them a little restless. 

I smiled as Matt gave us all the news. 

I'm happy for them. 

But I'm also gonna miss them like crazy. 

I tried to keep any emotion but happiness off of my face as Matt told the guys some of the bands they would be touring with. 

"Only bad thing is, we're gonna be on tour for a year and a half. We're gonna br hitting up some cities in the states. Then we're going in over to Europe and Japan. Its gonna be fucking sick!" Matt exclaimed. 

The guys cheered and I stood up. 

"Who wants a drink?" I asked them all. 

They all cheered and I felt a pair of eyes on me ad I made my way to the kitchen.. 

I was reaching into the fridge for the beers when I felt someone standing behind me. 

I turned and saw Zacky standing there. 

He looked so sad. 

I put the beers down and hugged him. 

"What'd wrong?" I asked him. 

"A year and a half. I'm not gonna see you for a year. I'm gonna miss you." He said softly.  

I smiled ad well because I am going to miss Zacky. 

"We can talk on the phone and text. It'll be like I'm there." I told him with a grin. 

He came closet and grabbed my hand, putting it over his hard package. 

"And what am I supposed to do about him? He's gonna miss you too." Zacky said in a husky voice. 

I gave him a tight squeeze before moving away from him. 

"Then you can handle it the way you always did before. Groupies." I said bitterly, getting all the drinks in my hand. 

Zacky took some of them from me and held them in his hands. 

"A groupie can't do the things that you do to me Missy." Zacky murmured. 

"Well, it'll have to do untold you get back." I told him, trying not to sound angry. 

I went into the living room, a huge smile plastered in my face, as me and Zacky passed around the drinks. 

It was a few hours later that yhr guys finally left and bi crawled into bed. 

The stress of knowing both of my men will be Gina for a year wore me out. 

I snuggled into my pillow, turning my back go Matt and closing my eyes. 

I felt the bed sink in as Matt laid down. 

He laid still for a moment before rolling over to my side of the bed and holding me close. 

I couldn't help it. 

I let it all out. 

"I'm gonna miss you so much." I cried. 

I buried my face in to my pillowcase trying to stiffle the sobs. 

Matt held me close and turned me over so that I was facing him. 

He tilted my chin up and planted a soft kiss on me. 

I laid my chin on his chest as his arms circled around me and held me tight. 

"Don't cry babe. It breaks my heart to see you so sad." Matt murmured against my temple. 

I tried not to cry but the tears just came faster. 

"A year, Matt. We're going to be apart for a year." I said sadly. 

"Why don't you come with me then?" Matt asked. 

"Go in tour with you?" I asked, confused. 

"Yeah. You've don't it before. Why not now?" Matt asked. 

"I wasn't your girlfriend before. What if you get tired of having me around all they time." I asked him. 

"That could nevet happen babe." Matt assured me. 

"Are you completely positive. I don't want you to take me along just cause you don't want me to be sad." I told him seriously. 

"I want you to come 

A year is a long time 

I dont think i could spend that much time away from you. Don't even know why I tried." Matt admitted. 

I smiled widely and rolled myself on top of Matt. 

I pressed me body tight against his and sighed in content. 

"Thank you." I murmured. 

Matt kissed my forehead. 

"Your welcome baby." He said softly. 

Amf with me laying there on top of his chest, we both fell asleep.