I've Been Deaf, Now I Want Noise!

Start from the beginning

"Well all I can say is if any chick can put you in a better place than you were before... I know I'm gonna like her," Kim laughs.

"Well Ok then..." Chris says sarcastically and laughs. Kim then butts out his smoke and they both walk back into the studio to grab the rest of their things and then head out.

•••

"Ahhh I don't know what to wear..." I say to myself as I scramble to try to find something in my dresser. Chris and I have been seeing each other for a couple of months now so you'd think I'd be used to not knowing what to wear, but nope.  I finally decide to go with a black flowy tank top dress that was low cut with an empire waist and the length came to my mid-thigh, some plain black stockings that came up over the knee which allowed for some thigh to show between the stocking and the bottom of my dress,  my red and black plaid button up shirt to go over top, I threw my hair up like usual, my silver studded wrist cuff and of course my Doc Marten's. I didn't know where Chris was taking me tonight so I wanted to look at least cute enough for whatever he had planned.

I finish last of putting on my make up when I hear a knock at my door. I smile and walk out of my bedroom and over to the door. I open it immediately and see Chris standing there with his perfect beautiful self.

"Hi," He smiles at me and I instantly melt.

"Hi," I smile back as I gesture for him to come in. He looked so amazing. His hair, perfectly curly, rested just passed his shoulders, he wore his leather Jacket and a plain Black T-Shirt with baggy black shorts that came down just passed his knees and his Doc Marten boots. He walks in and I close the door behind him. I turn back to face him and he places a kiss on my temple.

"Andi... you look so good," He whispers in my ear and I blush.

"So do you," I whisper back as he moves and presses his lips to mine. Damn, I could kiss him forever. He breaks away from my lips and touches his forehead to mine as I place my hand on his chest through his jacket. The smell of his cologne mixed with his leather jacket smelled like heaven. We hold each other for a few moments just breathing each other in.

"So... I have a jam session tonight with the band... so I was wondering if you would like to come along?" Chris asks me as he moves from my forehead and brushes one of my stray curls away from my face.

"Really...? Yea sure... I'd love to," I say as I smile up at him.

"Ok... cool... do you want to grab some food first...?"Chris asks.

"Yea... let me just grab my jacket," I say and I step by him to grab my denim jacket with all my band patches on it and throw it on. I grab my keys and my wallet from the coffee table and we turn to head out the door.

•••

We decide on a restaurant downtown and pull in to the parking lot. Chris hops out of the old pick up truck he has and comes around to my side and helps me down, Then walk into the restaurant and sit down to order our food. We spend pretty much the whole time we are eating just talking while he flirts with me like crazy. He so easy to talk to,  it's like I've known him all my life. He has this almost child-like quality to him, almost melancholy with a bit of awkwardness and indifference, but also this amazing magnetism especially when he's performing. He's able to switch to being confident and aggressive but really he's such a sensitive soul, and goofy as hell.

We finish our dinner and Chris decides it's time to head out to go jam with the rest of the band. He drives us over the Northeast side of town, not too far from where I live and we stop outside of a house that had a bunch of cars parked out in front. Chris hops out of his side once again and grabs his guitar from behind the seat. I open the door to my side and just as I'm about to hop down, he appears and helps me down again.